What face lotion do yall use?

aveeno-active-naturals-moisturizing-lotion-en.jpg

This stuff is the best I've found. It goes on and absorbs fast and "dry" while hydrating your skin, no leftover grease or residue, and it smells decent.

41xvw5cPDZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

To those using Johnson's lotion on face
indifferent.gif

neutrogena face lotion & it's got that spf which is very important
pimp.gif

What's wrong w. using J&J on your face? 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This stuff is the best I've found. It goes on and absorbs fast and "dry" while hydrating your skin, no leftover grease or residue, and it smells decent.

41xvw5cPDZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I just got a glimpse of Atlanta from  your post.
Finally.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

EveryManJack_MG_1579post.jpg

Thank me later.
I love their face scrub, wash, and the lotion for post-shave.. but for a daily lotion I think it's too heavy.
slide08_neutrogena-men-senstivie-skin.jpg

Best face lotion I've used. It's not heavy or greasy at all, it has sunblock in it too, and my face feels great after using.

If Magic Bump Rescue is considered lotion, that's really the only thing I use, just to either prevent or limit
bumps that may come up after shaving.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

its expensive...$10 a bottle but its my fav

07050105400_220x220_a.jpg
i use the sensitive skin one.  Doesn't irritate my face or clog my pores
Good !#+%, i went away from this and use some vaseline. Im returning to this!

Almond_&_Aloe_Hand_and_Body_Emulsion_with_Silk.jpg

my mom bought it like 4 years ago and now i cant use anything else . I tell her to stock up whenever she goes to buy some
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boomboomskeetskeet

vaseline brand cocoa butter baby oil
laugh.gif

Can't imagine how you don't get that Jermaine Jackson shine after using baby oil on your face.... 

Do all these different lotions in here just leave your face refreshed and looking normal, or do you look like you're wearing bbros baby oil?

I've realized that men have to get moisturizers designed for men. They are made with less oil and aren't as heavy as women's moisturizers.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by boomboomskeetskeet

vaseline brand cocoa butter baby oil
laugh.gif

Can't imagine how you don't get that Jermaine Jackson shine after using baby oil on your face.... 

I did at first then I figured out a dime sized amount goes a long way. Now my beard glows.

I just got the every day jack gift pack off their site that comes with a post shave lotion...works good so far.

like 20 bucks for 4-5 things...check it out...they also have a discount code somewhere.

Been using this for awhile and i like it a lot. I'm not a big fan of scented lotions, especially if i'm putting it on my face. Works well for face and body lotion. Put it on after you take a shower and you shouldn't have dry skin anymore, as long as you use it consistently.
vaseline.jpg

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Im torn between trying Burts Bees (Brolic) and Kiehl's (2 cosigners). I currently use Neutrogena complete and switch off with Clarins (Paris)- any thoughts? Im trying to keep my skin looking young and fresh (im 26 btw)

I've never tried Clarins but I've tried a lot of face lotions and, 1.5 years in, Kiehl's has been the best by far.

I haven't had any problems with dryness since switching over and it's made my skin smoother. It doesn't leave your face oily like some lotions and it really does "energize" your face like the name suggests.

Make it 3 cosginers.

Back
Top Bottom