What face lotion do yall use?

0862_Anti-aging_Skin_Activator_Day_Lotion.jpg

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Thank me later.
I love their face scrub, wash, and the lotion for post-shave.. but for a daily lotion I think it's too heavy.
slide08_neutrogena-men-senstivie-skin.jpg

Best face lotion I've used. It's not heavy or greasy at all, it has sunblock in it too, and my face feels great after using.

i need to find that soon. i use an oil free face balm/soothing joint from neutraogena thats i like but i want spf too.

Originally Posted by futura SB

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Kiehls

/thread
QFT.

kiehls.jpg
that's a great moisturizer. i use that at times, but i primarily use baxter of california products (shampoo, conditioner, face scrub, face wash, moisturizer, and others) and i must say that they are top notch for men. give them a try!

261.jpg

none.but I do rub mango on my face after eating it from time to time. it's like a bar of soap and is a natural facemask.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

none.but I do rub mango on my face after eating it from time to time. it's like a bar of soap and is a natural facemask.

i rub the inside of a banana peel on my face then wash it off with cold water

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This stuff is the best I've found. It goes on and absorbs fast and "dry" while hydrating your skin, no leftover grease or residue, and it smells decent.

41xvw5cPDZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Originally Posted by tecca nena

What the hell? Is this real life? Yall live in America?

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Many mainstream products and soaps are just a bunch of chemicals that give you temporary relief but may be causing some harm in the long run

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Many mainstream products and soaps are just a bunch of chemicals that give you temporary relief but may be causing some harm in the long run

Bananas you buy from the store arent exactly natural/organic either.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This stuff is the best I've found. It goes on and absorbs fast and "dry" while hydrating your skin, no leftover grease or residue, and it smells decent.

41xvw5cPDZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom