What Foreign shows do you watch? VOL. Nice Briefcase!

I'm looking for some other shows to watch, all I have on my DVR is King Of The Hill and Family Guy, both of which I have every episode saved on the comp that I can stream to my xbox or PS3

I recently picked up on an English show called The Inbetweeners which is HILARIOUS
laugh.gif
I think it's better than Skins, another show that I dig.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

I'm looking for some other shows to watch, all I have on my DVR is King Of The Hill and Family Guy, both of which I have every episode saved on the comp that I can stream to my xbox or PS3

I recently picked up on an English show called The Inbetweeners which is HILARIOUS
laugh.gif
I think it's better than Skins, another show that I dig.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

ALLIGATOR PUNCHERS

great show about old japanese men punching alligators

ALLIGATOR PUNCHERS

great show about old japanese men punching alligators

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Law & Order:UK

they wear wigs in court
laugh.gif

it comes on BBC America

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I always see the newest episodes on the site I visit, and was wondering if anyone has seen it. In the UK I believe they're up to season 3, it just started airing from Season 1 on BBCA out here right?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Law & Order:UK

they wear wigs in court
laugh.gif

it comes on BBC America

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I always see the newest episodes on the site I visit, and was wondering if anyone has seen it. In the UK I believe they're up to season 3, it just started airing from Season 1 on BBCA out here right?

i watch alot of spanish tv all the female news reporters are always bad and they got some pretty funny comedy shows

i watch alot of spanish tv all the female news reporters are always bad and they got some pretty funny comedy shows

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

That . . . girl . . . is . . . . . . HOT

Will be looking into Misfits naow

don't know why the first vid isn't show, but the show is like sort of like Heroes, but better
in the show anyone she touches immediately starts beasting after her (that's her power)
season 2 starts next month

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

That . . . girl . . . is . . . . . . HOT

Will be looking into Misfits naow

don't know why the first vid isn't show, but the show is like sort of like Heroes, but better
in the show anyone she touches immediately starts beasting after her (that's her power)
season 2 starts next month

I don't know if you'd consider it foreign because of the few of the principles are American but it's set in the UK and funny as hail (The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret).

I don't know if you'd consider it foreign because of the few of the principles are American but it's set in the UK and funny as hail (The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret).

Back
Top Bottom