What gives you more joy: Watching others open gifts from you or receiving gifts?

Title says it all. Be honest.

As I get older, I get a huge kick out of watching others open the gifts I give them. It makes me happy to make other people happy by giving them things thatbring joy into their lives.

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

honestly, i like receiving better.
2hs6cs0.gif

giving. i like seeing little kids all happy and running around and screaming
smile.gif

NO PEDO WHAT SO EVER. OK? NO CHRIS HANSEN, NO R.KELLY, NO PEDO FILE CHATROOM 17/F/CA

NONE OF THAT.

LOL

as i grow older i love giving gifts that i really think will make them happy, but when i half-%## a gift id rather be the one opening a gift

Originally Posted by sendtheroses

Originally Posted by jawn piece

2hs6cs0.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was just thinkin to myself "That is just TOO easy"
Execution- A+
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But 'tis better to give than receive. U have so much obligation when u receivin the gift. U have to put a lot of effort into actin excited and such when uaint really feelin that way.
laugh.gif

Having a 2 year old, I will be enjoying watching the joy as she opens her gifts.

I'd have to say I like to see others open what I have given as a gift.

ear to ear smiles is what it's all about.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

holy crap it took me a second to figure out...

but yea since i started making money and started giving presents i didn't really care what i got because there wasn't much that i wanted anyway.

I do enjoy watching people open their gifts but nothing is better than receiving gifts. Man I wish I could go back to being 8 years old just one more time. Iswear my parents use to buy me so many gifts it would litterally fill our entire great room. Christmas was always
happy.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
at my house.

-The Juice

We got a PS3 for my nephew last christmas and the look on his face was gold. Giving is always better than reciving.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by sendtheroses

Originally Posted by jawn piece

2hs6cs0.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was just thinkin to myself "That is just TOO easy"
Execution- A+
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But 'tis better to give than receive. U have so much obligation when u receivin the gift. U have to put a lot of effort into actin excited and such when u aint really feelin that way.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

exactly my thought

Receiving, although I hate the charade you have put on if the person is right in front of you and they gave
you a wack gift.

Giving and getting are equal for me
grin.gif
. Like, I really like gettingsomething I want but cant afford, and I really like seeing people faces when I get them something they always wanted. This year tho, I cant even afford to buyanyone anything
frown.gif

I love watching my little cousins open gifts I buy for them......I spoil them every chance I get....

Back
Top Bottom