What happend to Stevie Franchise?

Francis and Marbury on the same team

I miss Isiah Thomas

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

He relied on his athleticism too much and was only effective if he had the ball in his hands a lot.
THIS.

Plus the fact he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Only Isiah would pair Steve Francis with Marbury as their backcourt. One of the dumbest moves of all time.

laugh.gif
That was comedy when he and the Rockets played the Grizzlies in Vancouver, and they threw an orange at him, and played crying baby noises whenever hetouched the ball.

blacklion23:
I must have missed something. What's with the Cuttino Mobley jokes?
They were really close friends.

catsteve.jpg
mobley%20francis.jpg

When they were teammates in Houston, Cuttino got traded away. Here's what Francis had to say:

"I can't put it into words. Playing with a guy, living with a guy, just knowing that every day when I wake up that's something I can count on,that I'm going to be in practice or in a game with Cuttino. Him not being here is going to be tough for me. I don't know what I'm going to wake upfor."

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

blacklion23:

catsteve.jpg
mobley%20francis.jpg

When they were teammates in Houston, Cuttino got traded away. Here's what Francis had to say:

"I can't put it into words. Playing with a guy, living with a guy, just knowing that every day when I wake up that's something I can count on, that I'm going to be in practice or in a game with Cuttino. Him not being here is going to be tough for me. I don't know what I'm going to wake up for."

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Cuttino was more than a player and a friend. lol

ahhahahahah

yo starbury and franchise was probably the most athletic backcourt of all time

they need to play with 2 basketballs to do any damage tho

MeloVP:
imINchucks5:
lg_mobley_ap_01.jpg

laugh.gif
at the white dude not co-signin it
Comedy.
laugh.gif
He really is like 'Yep, looks like we won this one. High five, guys! Guys? So you two ummm... well I'll just leave you twolovebirds alone, then.'
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

blacklion23:

catsteve.jpg
mobley%20francis.jpg

"I can't put it into words. Playing with a guy, living with a guy, just knowing that every day when I wake up that's something I can count on, that I'm going to be in practice or in a game with Cuttino. Him not being here is going to be tough for me. I don't know what I'm going to wake up for."

roll.gif
!++ is Cat doin' wearing those Baxter Stockman glasses?

And word, both were my dudes back omn the day, but man were they suspect.

Back
Top Bottom