What happened to pickyourshoes.com

Did I miss something?

They used to have every release at a fair price and at many times well before the RD.

Now all i see are, Asics, Mall booth type shirts, and D-rose bobble heads.

Did Nike lay the hammer on them or what?

Did I miss something?
They used to have every release at a fair price and at many times well before the RD.
Now all i see are, Asics, Mall booth type shirts, and D-rose bobble heads.
Did Nike lay the hammer on them or what?
The reseller they used to get there stuff from saw how much they were actually charging people and wanted more of a cut then he was already getting. They told him no and he cut them off. Hence the fact that they're trying to go the Asics and Mall booth route. They no longer have a choice.

Im not sure... i used to cop from them all the times... them and uptempoair started charging rape prices:rolleyes :stoneface:

The reseller they used to get there stuff from saw how much they were actually charging people and wanted more of a cut then he was already getting. They told him no and he cut them off. Hence the fact that they're trying to go the Asics and Mall booth route. They no longer have a choice.

uptempoair:smokin that was my spot back in like 04'

I started to think Nike pulled an AirRandy on them

Now thats interesting as I thought undefeated owned/ran pys. I guess that wouldn't change anything. I feel bad for jit getting into it nowadays you damn near gotta trap just to keep up.

Last edited:
Used to browse a lot, but never actually copped anything. As far as I was concerned, they always over charged.

Was the site to go to back when I was in high school, but they no longer have stuff worth buying. If you wanted something exclusive, you went there. Got many EU exclusive AF1s because of them.

Exclusive AF 1's took me to the site, Soneone on SF told me about it.

I remember going to that place in 07-08 just to waste time during school, Never bought anything from the site though. :lol:

But yeah, Those prices are ridiculous now, They sell all kinds of stuff now too. I just checked out the site last week, It has a lot of things it didn't have a few years ago.

One of the first items I remember being a bit high priced were the AJ23 Titaniums which were like 1 Grand (can't remember the exact price). But to be honest, It was still a fair price for those shoes, Since other places had them for higher prices, Like MarqueSole had them for $2,323.23 and othe places had them for $2,500. :x :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Use to lurk on that website all the time in high school. Bought couple sbs from there

I don't see how their prices were ever that OD, except on stuff that was obviously sold out and they had like 1 pair left...for new releases they would usually lower the retail prices so that with shipping it would be ~$5-10 more than regular retail. 

I remember copping Lebron 3s from them..

I liked them because they would always have the matching shirts and accessories for your stuff. I almost copped the cement print jacket when they had it. 

got my cool grey 3s from them for $220 after i missed RD and damn i completely forgot about uptempo air !!

i got my 2009 eggplant foamposites from them for $199...i don't even think they charged shipping, and i got them 1 day before they released.

used to be one of the better sites for shoes 07-10. Prices were more than fair too.

Used to be my go to site for kicks in high school then they jumped on the rape price bandwagon, crazy they don't have nike anymore

Back
Top Bottom