WHAT HAPPENED TO THE III'S (BOTH PAIR)?

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

WHITE CEMENTS AND TRUE BLUES HAVE BEEN SCRAPPED. THEY WILL NOT COME OUT THIS YEAR. MAYBE NEXT YEAR, BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW NO RELEASE
Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Nothing have been confirmed yeah the true blues will release
I haven't heard nothin new on the cements

LIKE I SAID BEFORE I WAS TOLD THAT THE TRUE/BLUE 3 WILL RELEASE
AND NOW THEY ARE CONFIRMED :::

http://niketalk.com/topic/179397

air-jordan-retro-iii-3-true-blue-august-2009-1.jpg

lmao at everyone typing bold and screaming at their computer that these were cancelled....yall feel dumb now dont yall

WHITE CEMENTS AND TRUE BLUES HAVE BEEN SCRAPPED. THEY WILL NOT COME OUT THIS YEAR. MAYBE NEXT YEAR, BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW NO RELEASE
hmmmmm...
the posts like these were funnyy
laugh.gif

the III will be here soon

Im actually kind of glad cements wont be released because I dont need to be spending all my dam money this year haha

oh and I foolishly caved and bought a pair of fusions on impulse. Ive only worn them twice and dont see myself ever gettin any real wear out of them, Ill probdonate them to charity or something

ohwell.gif
i think you're wrong....

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

lmao at everyone typing bold and screaming at their computer that these were cancelled....yall feel dumb now dont yall
forreal even had dudes with less than 20 posts talkin about they were cancelled.
roll.gif

can't wait till august

Originally Posted by j4rote33

ohwell.gif
i think you're wrong....
i think so to, that guy also has been saying for months that the TB's were scrapped
laugh.gif
wrong

read on 23 is back that they will be releasing in august and they got a pic up... dont know if thats correct but ya can look into it

Back
Top Bottom