What happened to the Taxi XIIs?

These are my fav XII's.. Very underrated.. Too bad my OG's fell apart a few months ago. Soles fell off the rest of the shoe. :frown:

If you are talking about sole separation, you can still fix it with very strong and elastic glue.
My pair is from November 20th 1996 and has been only re-glued twice at some areas.
They are still wearable though the air unit is totally flattened and the outsole is much
rubbed off at the heel ^^

Hopefully the taxi's can make a comeback soon
happy.gif

Didn't these come out in 08? :lol:

My ogs will hold me down if/when they re-re-release again. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Jordan Brand's new policy is to re-release things in less than 4 years lol. Nowadays you don't have to buy the older retro. Just wait and Jordan will release them- extremely predictable.

Probably scrapped the idea to release them this year, maybe it'll release in 2013 or 2014.

Honestly just cop a pair of the OG's. 12's hold up well
Truest statement about the 12's. They are stand the test of time.

Waiting on a decent price for a pair of Taxis.
Still kicking myself for not pouncing when I saw a pair of OGs BIN for $260 shipped.  It was an international seller and all, but damn.

I've gotten steals in the past, but to think of the countless deals I've missed out on.
laugh.gif

For me taxi is one of the best Jordan shoes very underrated i also love the cherry 12`s

My shot of the 12`s 

Out of all my OGs, my Taxis are in the best shape by far. They held up so lovely, no yellowing, no cracking, nothing... These babies are 16 years old, and were daily wear beats. The XII is a tank... I'm predicting we see it in 2013

Back
Top Bottom