Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Mateen Cleaves?
Trajan Langden?
Marcus Fizer?
Drew Neitzel?

Neitzel and Langden I know are playing in the summer league

Vonteego Cummings plays in Serbia

Bonzi Wells.

From a squad on Portland, playoff star in Sacramento, a pitt stop in Houston, overseas to China, never to be heard from again.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Kris Humphries...Joe Forte

Forte is in Italy.. The ONLY reason he isnt in the NBA is because of his horrible attitude and behavior when he was in the league and his run in with the law..

Humphries plays for the Raptors
This dude
roll.gif
smh.gif

Hassan Adams? Marcus Fizer? Loren Woods? Casey Jacobson?

EDIT: Where the hell is Taurean Green and that one big !%% dude from the Gators?

I know Marcus is playing somewhere overseas. His team played against an NBA team in the preseason a couple seasons ago.

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by Saba

DAJUAN WAGNER
tired.gif

RIP
? Wagner isn't dead..... He has ben playing over seas. When he entered the NBA he wasn't producing like the Cavs thought he would be. Hewas supposed to be the savior, but then came along LBJ. Ne ways Wagner got a disease called ulcerative colitis otherwise known as IBD (inflammatory boweldisease)...aka constant diarrhea mixed wit blood. It damn near destroyed his NBA career. They say he's trying to get back to the league one day andhe's getting closer, but in 07 he was playin for some Polish team I believe.

He was tough!!! 100+ pts n a high school game? Averagin 42.5 pts per game..... @$#

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Kris Humphries...Joe Forte

Forte is in Italy.. The ONLY reason he isnt in the NBA is because of his horrible attitude and behavior when he was in the league and his run in with the law..

Humphries plays for the Raptors
This dude
roll.gif
smh.gif

i thought i was the only one that caught that

Forte is hot %@!%@*$ TRASH

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I'm still shocked that Gerry MCNamara hasn't had a decnt pro career as yet.
i'm not... what is it about McNamara that screamed "NBA" to you?

Back
Top Bottom