What happens if you don't have enough money to pay for your food at a restaurant?

Just a hypothetical question:

Let's say you go out to eat at a restaurant, diner, etc and you THOUGHT you had enough money prior to eating out. When the bill comes, you don't have no cash and the waiter/waitress says your credit card and/or debit card has been declined. What happened next? Do they ban you from ever coming back or send you a "pay later" bill? Just a thought. 

Just a hypothetical question:

Let's say you go out to eat at a restaurant, diner, etc and you THOUGHT you had enough money prior to eating out. When the bill comes, you don't have no cash and the waiter/waitress says your credit card and/or debit card has been declined. What happened next? Do they ban you from ever coming back or send you a "pay later" bill? Just a thought. 

my boy is a chef at high end restaurant and he told me,

they can detain you until the cops come. thats pretty much a call on the owner tho

it depends on how high the bill is too

my boy is a chef at high end restaurant and he told me,

they can detain you until the cops come. thats pretty much a call on the owner tho

it depends on how high the bill is too

Well my wife makes me do the dishes every night after I make her sandwich so I'm good.

Well my wife makes me do the dishes every night after I make her sandwich so I'm good.

I assumed life was like the Mighty Ducks franchise.
In D3, I learned that if you can't pay for the bill, you just wash dishes or vacuum.

In D3, I learned that if you can't pay for the bill, you just wash dishes or vacuum.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

that bill compared to all that food was laughable

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

that bill compared to all that food was laughable

Back
Top Bottom