What happens if you don't have enough money to pay for your food at a restaurant?

b3_2225.jpg

My girlfriend works at a steakhouse and says the managers will comp it if it's an honest mistake, but will remember everything about the person so it doesn't happen again. To me, if there's even a chance this might happen, you shouldn't be eating out. No excuses.

My girlfriend works at a steakhouse and says the managers will comp it if it's an honest mistake, but will remember everything about the person so it doesn't happen again. To me, if there's even a chance this might happen, you shouldn't be eating out. No excuses.

If Im on this situation i will offer to leave my Cellphone or watch, ill go home to get money or barrow some cash from a friend or fam.

If Im on this situation i will offer to leave my Cellphone or watch, ill go home to get money or barrow some cash from a friend or fam.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Well my wife makes me do the dishes every night after I make her sandwich so I'm good.
roll.gif

I am pretty sure you could work something out without getting the cops involved.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Well my wife makes me do the dishes every night after I make her sandwich so I'm good.
roll.gif

I am pretty sure you could work something out without getting the cops involved.

As a kid growing up, tv shows made it seem like you get punished by watching the dishes lol

does that really happen? 

As a kid growing up, tv shows made it seem like you get punished by watching the dishes lol

does that really happen? 

This happen to me and some friends like a yead ago we was at an applebees and I was the only one eatin cuz no one had money and I seriously thought I had enough to pay for the bill, bill comes I ain't got shhh so we tell the server manager comes over saying thwy gnna have to call the cops luckily I lived like 5 mins away and I convinced dude to let me go home and get the cash had to leave my phone tho

This happen to me and some friends like a yead ago we was at an applebees and I was the only one eatin cuz no one had money and I seriously thought I had enough to pay for the bill, bill comes I ain't got shhh so we tell the server manager comes over saying thwy gnna have to call the cops luckily I lived like 5 mins away and I convinced dude to let me go home and get the cash had to leave my phone tho

Originally Posted by 0cks

"There's dishes in the back he got to roll up his sleeve..."

Yea this happened to me one time. I actually liked it so much and started working there. I advanced quickly because I had thoughts of grandeur. I was washing dishes one week, then mopping floors the next and then they finally I was on fry duty. It was a nice turn-of-events. Wanted to cop a Benz but I had to quit for school. Women were taking most of my paycheck anyways. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

"There's dishes in the back he got to roll up his sleeve..."

Yea this happened to me one time. I actually liked it so much and started working there. I advanced quickly because I had thoughts of grandeur. I was washing dishes one week, then mopping floors the next and then they finally I was on fry duty. It was a nice turn-of-events. Wanted to cop a Benz but I had to quit for school. Women were taking most of my paycheck anyways. 
tired.gif

Happened at Denny's one time, my wife decided to invite her loser friend (at the time) and her bum +%% boyfriend.
This pig had to order two specialty breakfasts and her boy friend ordered one, she's one of those people that don't
breath through their nose when they eat
mad.gif

Anyway after watching this viking inhale 8 sausages and 2 waffles, my bill is $63 dollars...I was 16 so this was a lot of money considering
we stayed at an hotel the night before (on me). Didn't know I only had $43 in my account card was declined, they made me sign an insufficient
funds waiver and charged it to my credit card for next month.

Happened at Denny's one time, my wife decided to invite her loser friend (at the time) and her bum +%% boyfriend.
This pig had to order two specialty breakfasts and her boy friend ordered one, she's one of those people that don't
breath through their nose when they eat
mad.gif

Anyway after watching this viking inhale 8 sausages and 2 waffles, my bill is $63 dollars...I was 16 so this was a lot of money considering
we stayed at an hotel the night before (on me). Didn't know I only had $43 in my account card was declined, they made me sign an insufficient
funds waiver and charged it to my credit card for next month.

Back
Top Bottom