What happens if you don't have enough money to pay for your food at a restaurant?

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Happened at Denny's one time, my wife decided to invite her loser friend (at the time) and her bum +%% boyfriend.
This pig had to order two specialty breakfasts and her boy friend ordered one, she's one of those people that don't
breath through their nose when they eat
mad.gif

Anyway after watching this viking inhale 8 sausages and 2 waffles, my bill is $63 dollars...I was 16 so this was a lot of money considering
we stayed at an hotel the night before (on me). Didn't know I only had $43 in my account card was declined, they made me sign an insufficient
funds waiver and charged it to my credit card for next month.
And WHY did you feel obligated to pay for everyone?

Happened at Denny's one time, my wife decided to invite her loser friend (at the time) and her bum +%% boyfriend.
This pig had to order two specialty breakfasts and her boy friend ordered one, she's one of those people that don't
mad.gif

Anyway after watching this viking inhale 8 sausages and 2 waffles, my bill is $63 dollars...I was 16 so this was a lot of money considering
we stayed at an hotel the night before (on me). Didn't know I only had $43 in my account card was declined, they made me sign an insufficient

Even if they call the cops, what are they going to do?

If it's a honest mistake, I doubt they will put in jail. There are many factors to consider as well: how much you spent, type of restaurant, who is your waiter, etc, etc.

Even if they call the cops, what are they going to do?

If it's a honest mistake, I doubt they will put in jail. There are many factors to consider as well: how much you spent, type of restaurant, who is your waiter, etc, etc.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

mad.gif

This.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

mad.gif

This.

mad.gif

Cool Story Bro...16 and married.
Trollers gonna Troll

mad.gif

Cool Story Bro...16 and married.
Trollers gonna Troll

happened to me and a grip of my friends this summer they were short on their end
30t6p3b.gif

i had enough money just for me (barely ordered anything)
waiter was tight he talked to the owner manager boss w/e and let us go
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

never agian

happened to me and a grip of my friends this summer they were short on their end
30t6p3b.gif

i had enough money just for me (barely ordered anything)
waiter was tight he talked to the owner manager boss w/e and let us go
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

never agian

Back
Top Bottom