What happens to your e-life when you pass away?

Sooner or later E-Graveyards will exist. Pay respects online ftw, cemeteries creep me out.

REAL TALK

my sis bestfriend passed away last summer...............

of course myspace/facebook she had like many others but she did actually give her pw to her cousin..........they was tight like bro/sis. he updated her profileand stuff like that.......

so yea ive thought about this before.........

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Wouldnt it be crazy in the future if these websites are still around where our great great great grandkids can see their ancestors through online profiles
laugh.gif

We gonna have NT legacies like a fraternity.
'Oh your dad was __? Mine's __! That kid over there is a first generation, dont talk to him.'

Some guy I knew died last week. His facebook wall was filled with comments from people. Somehow, his parents got his password and posted the funeralinformation. I guess either one of his friends knew it or facebook told them somehow. I think the profile just stays there forever.

I know a couple people who passed, all of these dedication pages popped up out of nowhere.

With one particular person, I had no idea son was no longer with us. I wrote something like "why do you have so many pages, you think you're famous orsomething"? This is amongst all the "RIP" and "We Miss You" comments. Yeah, I got flamed in real life....not really funny but it'snot like I sit there and read other peoples comments.

ive thought of this before....
but have no idea....
ill ask this question sometime in school....
happy.gif

this is scary. i had a friend who killed themself and im still friends with them on myspace. to this day. sometimes when i miss her i go look at her pictures.

I remember going on this website where they posted myspace pages of people who were dead.
It was kind of freaky.

Facebook deleted my friends page AND memorial group someone made for her, still don't understand why they did. And on myspace after a long period of notsigning in they delete it, so unless someone else has the persons password it would get closed after a while.

Good question, I have thought about this before with myspace

I actually have a couple of people in line to take over this name, in case something were to happen to me

I have my password saved on my laptop and home computer. So someone would probably make a post saying I died or something eventually.

Back
Top Bottom