What have you bought impulsively recently?

Originally Posted by offbad

almost pulled the trigger and bought a netbook.

which one? I owned an MSi Wind and i loved it. was broke so i had to return it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

frown.gif
asus EEE

the msi looks nice though

bought a bunch of polo clothes because of the 30% off code online. Most of the stuff I bought I already have too just wanted a new one. Its NTs fault withthat big polo thread
laugh.gif

I made the promise that I need at least to save $2,000 before I spend on anything this month. I always kept 2 G's for emergencies but lately I startedgoing into my savings account
smh.gif
Sadly some of my shoes have to pay the price
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

frown.gif
asus EEE

the msi looks nice though

8.9? or 10"? I'd recommend the 10" Wind, really awesome machine and cheap (i got mine for 344 after taxes) though it has a 3cell battery u canalways cop a 6 cell later on.

it was a linux machine. i was gonna wipe it, update XP drivers, and install XP pro.

perhaps after christmas.

you can get all that already and a bigger screen for basically the same price on the wind. i think the eee is going down in price also. you should look intothe HP 10" netbook they have out, it's more expensive but looks nice. they're releasing a cheaper linux version on january. their own custom HPlinux, from the pics/vids ive seen it looks dope.

you can get all that already and a bigger screen for basically the same price on the wind. i think the eee is going down in price also. you should look into the HP 10" netbook they have out, it's more expensive but looks nice. they're releasing a cheaper linux version on january. their own custom HP linux, from the pics/vids ive seen it looks dope.
i looked into the hp one, but i read that it had a tendency to heat up real hot real fast.

yeah i was considering MSI as well.

i think i'll either hold out for the atom dual core, or a massively cheaper netbook.

hopefully christmas prices are forgiving
happy.gif

i was sooooo close to buying some shirts on karmaloop yesterday since they have the 25% off sale going on right now. glad i didn't.

more clothes from rl, and a varsity jacket. even though i have enough clothes and two jackets already
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I always buy food impulsively. Its my downfall

WORD. When you add it all up at the end of the month your like
sick.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
in that order.

Word. I must of spent more than half of my checks on food alone
smh.gif

I feel that Im a smart shopper someone. Like I always find good stuff for decent prices but this food business is killin my pockets. I should have 10 times asmuch moneya s I do now
smh.gif

Signed Michael Bush authentic Louisville jersey and frame to put it in.

Raiders need to play him or trade him.

my downfall is when something is on sale
smh.gif

patrick ewing michell & ness
air force 1 high sheeds
air max 95s
polo long sleeve button up
polo beenie

--Just got an iPod Touch on an impulse buy.
--Lovin it though. Glad I didnt settle for the Nano.

Back
Top Bottom