What have you bought impulsively recently?

i bought a PS3 recently. i couldnt resist the free $40 Target gift card, i ended up getting NBA live for $9.99.

i bought some steve madden luxe heels, but at dsw, and i get coupons, so i saved 50% on them
happy.gif

Just bought 7 more shirts off threadless because they were having their 5$ tee sale. Plus free shipping over $50. and no tax, and another $3 off coupon.

2ynjfvs.jpg

all from this past weekend..
frown.gif
Could have easily been 3-4 more. And Istill need new winter tires. SMH

Right now a large portion of my money goes to Barack Obama memorabilia. Everytime a new book or "special commemorative" magazine comes out, I buy it.And I work at Barnes and Noble so it makes it even worse. Just the other day I bought a special re-released issue of the November 5th New York Times. It wasnot $1.50 so I feel like I got ripped off.

And then today at work I saw that a new Obama election book came out filled with just pictures and it costs $29.99...I already put it on hold till tomorrowwhen I get paid
smh.gif

I wish they'd stop coming out with stuff about the election, oh and I'm about to order the special commemorative Barack Obama plate. A plate that Iwill never eat off.

Back
Top Bottom