What have you learned so far in life?

what are some important things that you've learned so far in life whether its dealing with work, school, women, etc

me..

it's not what you know, it's who you know
mad.gif

all women can become irritating at some point, so you best as well stop trying to chase the perfect one and deal with the one you think that is close to it

do whatever i can to stay out of the court system, cus whatever the case is, it's always possible to get $**%@% over.

college is serious @+*%.
indifferent.gif

add on

what are some important things that you've learned so far in life whether its dealing with work, school, women, etc

me..

it's not what you know, it's who you know
mad.gif

all women can become irritating at some point, so you best as well stop trying to chase the perfect one and deal with the one you think that is close to it

do whatever i can to stay out of the court system, cus whatever the case is, it's always possible to get $**%@% over.

college is serious @+*%.
indifferent.gif

add on

Dmvbatman wrote:

Only if most of NT can understand this principal in life

Dmvbatman wrote:

Only if most of NT can understand this principal in life

all women are the same

dudes are like females

everybody lies, you cant trust anybody

always put your own interests first

all women are the same

dudes are like females

everybody lies, you cant trust anybody

always put your own interests first

The who you know thing is sucha trip man, really sucks that life has to work out like this and its sad your life will only advance so far without this playing a big part. Smh

The who you know thing is sucha trip man, really sucks that life has to work out like this and its sad your life will only advance so far without this playing a big part. Smh

In learning: To a person, a punch is only a punch but when one practices and develops technique with that punch then that punch isn't only a punch anymore. However, if that one particular person practices that punch; over the years of training that punch becomes only a punch. We learn to forget.

In learning: To a person, a punch is only a punch but when one practices and develops technique with that punch then that punch isn't only a punch anymore. However, if that one particular person practices that punch; over the years of training that punch becomes only a punch. We learn to forget.

Do NOT TRUST 90% of people.
Friends are harder to by as you get older

Life is very complicated

Stories are never as excited as you want them to be

Money is Power in all form

Google pretty much owns most people my age at this point in my life

The Word family means very little

Back
Top Bottom