What have you learnt from the movies?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i cant even address the question because i cant get pass...LEARNT?!

where do they say that?
Sorry, I'm Australian. That's the word we use.[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[h3]What is the difference between 'learnt' and 'learned'?[/h3]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
These are alternative forms of the past tense and past participle of the verb learn. Learnt is more common in British English, and learned in American English. There are a number of verbs of this type (burn, dream, kneel, lean, leap, spell, spill, spoil etc.). They are all irregular verbs, and this is a part of their irregularity.

I expect apologies
laugh.gif

If you drive a 1973 Ford POS, you probably shouldn't take it on a road trip.
If you break down in the middle of nowhere, you will probably meet a knife wielding maniac with mommy issues, or some deformed backwoods cult family.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

That white people like to investigate noises at the worst times.
I agree.

[+]
No racist

Originally Posted by Diego

Every man gets 3 great ones.
And they come around every 10 years like the great fighters
nerd.gif

But I learned that if we listen to eachother's hearts, we'll find we're never too far apart...

Also, now matter how old u get and how u try to change ur bad ways, them old reflexes can come back easy

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

never run in a straight line if someone is trying to shoot you with a shotgun lol
RICKY!

What about gum?

-The thing to always remember when dealing with females. Suck Never Chew

take that blue hat off before you walk in the corner store...sometimes grabbin the booty is worth it...
The Wood was on the other night
smokin.gif

Don't have sex or you will be killed.
Don't investigate that strange noise, you will be killed.
If you are with a black friend, run. You will be killed with them.
If you are black, you're screwed. Unless you are LL Cool J who survived the shark attack.
If you have big boobs, you'll have sex and then be killed.
The overly aggressive person always dies.
The virgin will most likely live, stick with her/him.
Have more than one weapon on you. The killer will somehow knock that knife from your hands in the first shot.
If Chucky is chasing you, remember that little prick is 2 1/2 - 3 ft tall. Kick him repeatedly.
Don't get too drunk in strange situations in other countries. One word: HOSTEL.

As long as you're involved in a chase, you can go through a crowded street and shove/push/pull/throw anybody and anything with no consequences.

Never burn your bridges, you never know how many times you'll have to cross that same path.

Back
Top Bottom