What hoodys you rocking this Fall / Winter ? Official Hoody thread 09

penfield+jacket.jpg

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

if you're going to cop some american apparrel joints, you might as well get the 3 packs off eBay for $65 shipped...

and i saw that lower east side hoody, pass after seeing pics from dr jays, seems like one of those joints you'd order and then wear and be like "damn that jacket looks so much better online..."

4472967.jpg

Definitely a nice Northface hoody, I might have to get that.

Also, are most of the American Apparel hoodies on eBay legit? I had always seen the 3-packs of hoodies and t-shirts on there but have been afraid to pullthe trigger. If they are legit, I am gonna be getting 3 hoodies and 10 shirts pretty soon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by bonafide125

What are you guys paying for Champion Hoodys?

I heard they have em on sale around NYC for 2 for 30 in like Jimmy Jazz... I need to go out and cop some... Maybe ninjahood knows better spots
nerd.gif
those AREN'T superhood/extra thick material versions.

best time to cop a superhood crew or hoodie is after january when they are priced down from 65 to 40.

Went to The North Face store yesterday to check out the hoody..

NICE. but they didnt have my size large in either the grey or black..
smh.gif
, so i tried on the blue one and it is definitely a good quality hoody.

Copped for sure online.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by bonafide125

I heard they have em on sale around NYC for 2 for 30 in like Jimmy Jazz... I need to go out and cop some... Maybe ninjahood knows better spots
nerd.gif

best time to cop a superhood crew or hoodie is after january when they are priced down from 65 to 40.

Word I'm going to take that into consideration ninjahood... $65 for that hoody is not what's up.

It is of good quality though.

I was looking into getting that North Face Lower East Side Hoody, but then changed my mind when I saw the pictures online at Dr. Jay's because they looklike it's made for the hipster crowd the way it's tight and form fitting.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

polo

2hfqj39.jpg
Info on that hoody? I like those kinds of hoodies with the collar on it, especially polo

Its a few seasons old. Good luck finding one now.

What I'm wearing:
674824_fpx.tif

enVo.jpg

AAAAAmvV78cAAAAAAM5ceQ.jpg

Black/red not the one pictured
pPOLO2-5125555_standard_v330.jpg

Grey/Blue (not the one pictured)

january? man i would have prob froze my #** off by then.
its already freezing up in here and its only october....

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I got the Grey North face due to that very picture from Dr Jays.

Got that and North face Sweatpants from Eastbay after the code, free 3day shipping and bing money.

41.00 total to my card.

Not bad IMO.
what code???

Originally Posted by BangDak

i know man
laugh.gif

but da super hoods sell so well that retailers are never in a rush to mark em down.

and da thinner ones fly just on da strength and reputation of da superior material counterparts.

Originally Posted by BangDak

i know man
laugh.gif

but da super hoods sell so well that retailers are never in a rush to mark em down.

and da thinner ones fly just on da strength and reputation of da superior material counterparts.

go to championusa.com they have some super hoods and crews marked down,30 for the hoods and 20 for the crews.....but there in the colors nobody wants likethat faded mustard yellow

but you cant go wrong with a conehead aka super hood,there almost better then some winter jackets

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

xDOEBOIx wrote:

bonafide125 wrote:

nerd.gif

Word I'm going to take that into consideration ninjahood... $65 for that hoody is not what's up.

It is of good quality though.

I was looking into getting that North Face Lower East Side Hoody, but then changed my mind when I saw the pictures online at Dr. Jay's because they look like it's made for the hipster crowd the way it's tight and form fitting.

Ok Cool I guess Ill do that. I dont really feel like paying 65 a pop for one of those. I get about 3 or 4 when they get marked down.

every time i go to dyckman to visit fam i scoop the champion joints

i got my purple sweater for 20 bucks last year in spring.

and i normally cop the hoodys on the 50 from footlocker but oly town aint wanna make no deals on the purp or red joints.

but ima just stick to Lo , and i might by this polo jacket , and ima do basic LRG color pull overs since im in texas .

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Eastbay has North Face? Wow, I haven't paid attention to their site or catalogs in ages.

that makes two of us. i gotta get this asap!
pimp.gif

if anyone is planning on buying at karmaloop

promo code: HOTDEALS - 20% off + free shipping when order is 100$ or more

copped 4 hoodies yesterday
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom