What hoodys you rocking this Fall / Winter ? Official Hoody thread 09

blue-wolf-hoodie_LRG.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

^that 2"x3" logo is gaudy?
alien.gif
Yes. Quite. Is it not the first thing you notice when you look at the jacket? I apologize for wanting alittle bit of personal identity instead of being a walking billboard.

on second though, maybe I'll just color it in. where's dude with the NF discount?

The grey one is listed as an XL that the model is wearing. The black one doesn't have a size listed, but it has to be a smaller size than XL, thatthing's too tight.

I'm ordering a black one from a Canadian retailer based off the assumption that it'll fit like that grey XL one does.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

MBen32 wrote:

Crazy EBW wrote:

GSDOUBLEU wrote:

Crazy EBW wrote:

BK.jpg
how much?
85. Lower east side hoody. Love it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was gonna cop off Eastbay.

whoa eastbay, I haven't heard of that place in years...
I need this hoodie
pimp.gif

Im feeling this one more, It called full zip one for some reason, looks a little different
4472439.jpg

The 2nd one is MUCH better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just curious why people rave over Champion hoodies? no hate, just genuinely curious. I got a black Fruit of the Loomhoody for $6 at Rugged Wearhouse a couple months ago and it's warm as hell. And how can ya'll do the cone-head look? That !$++'s terrible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nine point five

alien.gif
Yes. Quite. Is it not the first thing you notice when you look at the jacket? I apologize for wanting a little bit of personal identity instead of being a walking billboard.

on second though, maybe I'll just color it in. where's dude with the NF discount?
I'm just surprised because I've never heard the NF logo be called gaudy. I mean, the NF logo is on every item they sell
laugh.gif
It's likethe Nike swoosh.

Just curious why people rave over Champion hoodies? no hate, just genuinely curious. I got a black Fruit of the Loom hoody for $6 at Rugged Wearhouse a couple months ago and it's warm as hell. And how can ya'll do the cone-head look? That !$++'s terrible
laugh.gif
That's all that matters, Spencer Pratt.

alien.gif
Yes. Quite. Is it not the first thing you notice when you look at the jacket? I apologize for wanting a little bit of personal identity instead of being a walking billboard.

I'm just surprised because I've never heard the NF logo be called gaudy. I mean, the NF logo is on every item they sell
laugh.gif
It's like the Nike swoosh.
I mean, it certianly isn't "gaudy" by today's standards but I just don't like logosshowing on stuff I wear. Even on shoes. Guess I'm weird or something lol

oh and:
laugh.gif
at Spencer Pratt? Sorry I don't getwhat you're alluding to though, this some cool reference only peeps who watch "The Soup" would get?

Yea werd, I hate them conehead hoodies... Last year I was about to cop the stripe ones and when I seen the hood, it was the cone shape... I had to put itback... It was only $25 also at Macy's
smh.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

MBen32 wrote:

Crazy EBW wrote:

GSDOUBLEU wrote:

Crazy EBW wrote:

BK.jpg
how much?
85. Lower east side hoody. Love it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was gonna cop off Eastbay.

whoa eastbay, I haven't heard of that place in years...
I need this hoodie
pimp.gif

Im feeling this one more, It called full zip one for some reason, looks a little different
4472439.jpg

Just bought the black one, they also have a blue one but it's not as nice as the other ones.

Back
Top Bottom