What if your wife asked you to get a Male Vasectomy...

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Besides granted, if things don't worth between me and the first wife.

Describing her as 'the first wife' probably isn't the best way to ensure that things work.
You're right, Kdawg let's just say I'm a bit pessimistic on the variety of girls (not women) in today's society. So unless convinced otherwise, it's really slim pickings in actually "going through such a simple procedure" with also the slight chance of failed reversibility. I feel it's more of a gamble on my part, due to the lack of luck in recent times 
tired.gif

I hope I'm not adding to the massive lack of knowledge in this thread by asking this. But what happens when you "arrive" after having a vasectomy??

I might.

@dudes saying what if you want kids again, you can either re-tie them or put some sperm in a sperm bank before hand.

I would only ask my husband to do that if we already had like 5 kids and been together for a long time.

^ Who WANTS to go through 2 meat surgeries though. You keep saying it is undo-able, who wants to do it though. Nobody wants to go through that. LOL @ Dude saying it doesn't hurt. Yea ok. I have heard stories from older dudes. Pain free? LOL, And you say I scream manhood LOL

And I don't see how saying, "If my 2nd wife........" is any indication as to how much faith someone would have in their FIRST marriage. It is called a hypothetical for a reason.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by J23S

It's an IUD not a UDI
Umm you're both wrong, its a DUI
indifferent.gif

Correction fail.  It's an Intra-Uterine Device.  You think a girl is going to get a DUI put in her uterus?
Detecting sarcasm fail

Dammit.  I had a feeling you couldn't be serious.
Its ok, next time chap next time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ Who WANTS to go through 2 meat surgeries though. You keep saying it is undo-able, who wants to do it though. Nobody wants to go through that. LOL @ Dude saying it doesn't hurt. Yea ok. I have heard stories from older dudes. Pain free? LOL, And you say I scream manhood LOL

And I don't see how saying, "If my 2nd wife........" is any indication as to how much faith someone would have in their FIRST marriage. It is called a hypothetical for a reason.

You can always store some sperm in advance at one of those sperm banks if you want kids again

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ Glad you saw it in that light DC, unfortunately statements on the internet regardless of the interpretation. Can be understood/misunderstood on the regular. 

I hope I'm not adding to the massive lack of knowledge in this thread by asking this. But what happens when you "arrive" after having a vasectomy??
Same as usual, just no spermies in your fluids.

Some of y'all come in here talking about toting guns, getting in brawls, doin' your gangsta #!$$, but the idea of getting high as a kite and having a 20 minute "snip snip" is WAY outta your league. You know what they do to a woman? They essentially BURN their insides. That's right-- a soldering iron is stuck in your girls box and wiggled around. Who's the {()} now? If you're coming in here saying "Oh, it might not work out with the 1st broad..." then you're in no place to be considering marriage seriously anyways.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom