what is all the fuss about vol TSA

Can someone school me on TSA. I'm not seeing how there is a significant violation of privacy. To be honest i havent been watching the news but i am politically knowledgable.

Can someone school me on TSA. I'm not seeing how there is a significant violation of privacy. To be honest i havent been watching the news but i am politically knowledgable.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by eddie

Folks is getting molested

I mean, outside of the telling kids it is a game when they search them potentially in private places, I don't get the problem either.

You have to do either or. If you're one of the ones who thinks the machine is going to give you cancer and that someone is looking at you naked, then you can opt for the hand pat down. If you got a problem with that, do the machine. You don't have to do both.

If you don't want to do it, don't fly.

Do people want them to stop searching people prior to getting on airplanes? Then something will happen and they'll start *****ing again. I damn sure don't wanna be on a plane with people who didn't go through some sort of screening process

I mean, outside of the telling kids it is a game when they search them potentially in private places, I don't get the problem either.

You have to do either or. If you're one of the ones who thinks the machine is going to give you cancer and that someone is looking at you naked, then you can opt for the hand pat down. If you got a problem with that, do the machine. You don't have to do both.

If you don't want to do it, don't fly.

Do people want them to stop searching people prior to getting on airplanes? Then something will happen and they'll start *****ing again. I damn sure don't wanna be on a plane with people who didn't go through some sort of screening process

Those tsa people look at thousands of weiners a day, why should I be worried that they see my big wang? **shrug**

Those tsa people look at thousands of weiners a day, why should I be worried that they see my big wang? **shrug**

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

u want them to touch it too?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

It's 1 or the other, plus they ain't jacking you off, they doing the same thing seamstresses have it do. Given America's Islamaphobia, particularly with regard to being on planes with them, again I don't get what people are *****ing about. You think Juan Williams or someone is sitting next to someone with a name like my screen name, if they haven't been searched?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

It's 1 or the other, plus they ain't jacking you off, they doing the same thing seamstresses have it do. Given America's Islamaphobia, particularly with regard to being on planes with them, again I don't get what people are *****ing about. You think Juan Williams or someone is sitting next to someone with a name like my screen name, if they haven't been searched?

It's just getting outta hand...

But I'll definitely deal with it.

It's just getting outta hand...

But I'll definitely deal with it.

thanks for the replies but im still of the same opinion; that the minority of ppl that are complaining are doing it loudly and are simply being little %%+!+%@

thanks for the replies but im still of the same opinion; that the minority of ppl that are complaining are doing it loudly and are simply being little %%+!+%@

Originally Posted by Screech

i thought it was a full body scan and if u dont want to (b/c of a fear of radiation), a full body search.
Maybe the full body search is molesting, but its not the intent and there is the option of a scan

i could  be wrong tho, so...

Originally Posted by Screech

i thought it was a full body scan and if u dont want to (b/c of a fear of radiation), a full body search.
Maybe the full body search is molesting, but its not the intent and there is the option of a scan

i could  be wrong tho, so...

Gulf oil spill is over. People need something new to beach about.

/thread

/thread

Originally Posted by Ghenges

/thread

laugh.gif

but no, not /thread. I want an answer from one of the ppl who legitimately think tsa is violating a right

Originally Posted by Ghenges

/thread

laugh.gif

but no, not /thread. I want an answer from one of the ppl who legitimately think tsa is violating a right

Yeah people want something to complain about. I heard on the radio the other day that less than 3% of people have to go through the search that everyone is complaining about. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom