what is all the fuss about vol TSA

Yeah people want something to complain about. I heard on the radio the other day that less than 3% of people have to go through the search that everyone is complaining about. 
grin.gif

I don't mind myself.... but I think if they touched too privately on my mother, sister, or significant other, I'd have a problem.

Idk, that seen from Crash keeps popping into my head
mad.gif

I don't mind myself.... but I think if they touched too privately on my mother, sister, or significant other, I'd have a problem.

Idk, that seen from Crash keeps popping into my head
mad.gif

They don't even make everyone go through it, just like a random selection thing. You step in the machine, throw up the Roc-a-Fella sign and turn around; if there are no bombs sewed in your underwear, you're cool. Takes like 15secs. I believe if you refuse the scanner, they pat you down. And it's not like they grope you, just a quick pat down, less touching than one you get when you are frisked @ a club. I'm pretty sure the TSA isn't requiring all of their employees to be molesters in order to get the job. People just complain because they believe it's their right as an American. It's all about "privacy" until a plane blows up...

They don't even make everyone go through it, just like a random selection thing. You step in the machine, throw up the Roc-a-Fella sign and turn around; if there are no bombs sewed in your underwear, you're cool. Takes like 15secs. I believe if you refuse the scanner, they pat you down. And it's not like they grope you, just a quick pat down, less touching than one you get when you are frisked @ a club. I'm pretty sure the TSA isn't requiring all of their employees to be molesters in order to get the job. People just complain because they believe it's their right as an American. It's all about "privacy" until a plane blows up...

As of right now, I do not see the fuss about TSA. Have flown six times since October and never had one of the pat downs or had to go in the machine. Going home Wednesday, hopefully I did not jinx myself with this post.

Originally Posted by Screech

Originally Posted by eddie

Can someone school me on TSA. I'm not seeing how there is a significant violation of privacy. To be honest i havent been watching the news but i am politically knowledgable.
Folks is getting molested

this.  you can watch a couple of videos to see for yourself.  hide your kids..

As of right now, I do not see the fuss about TSA. Have flown six times since October and never had one of the pat downs or had to go in the machine. Going home Wednesday, hopefully I did not jinx myself with this post.

Originally Posted by Screech

Originally Posted by eddie

Can someone school me on TSA. I'm not seeing how there is a significant violation of privacy. To be honest i havent been watching the news but i am politically knowledgable.
Folks is getting molested

this.  you can watch a couple of videos to see for yourself.  hide your kids..

Originally Posted by 365k

Originally Posted by Demps

Molesting or not, I wouldn't mind working for them.

limp+wrist.jpg
indifferent.gif

You mean to tell me, that you wouldn't molest this??
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
101125-bikini.jpg
Pretty sure it's same sex "molesting"only - I don't think you get to choose the hot girls to pat down.

Originally Posted by Demps

Molesting or not, I wouldn't mind working for them.

limp+wrist.jpg
indifferent.gif

You mean to tell me, that you wouldn't molest this??
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
101125-bikini.jpg
Pretty sure it's same sex "molesting"only - I don't think you get to choose the hot girls to pat down.

You won't be molesting hot females though.  You'll be rubbing up on dudes. 
roll.gif
at thinking it would be that easy to cop feels.

The new regulations of the TSA are an invasion of privacy.  It's just another step towards losing our freedom.

You won't be molesting hot females though.  You'll be rubbing up on dudes. 
roll.gif
at thinking it would be that easy to cop feels.

The new regulations of the TSA are an invasion of privacy.  It's just another step towards losing our freedom.

I flew last in August and was subject to one of these new pat downs before they hit the news. I was used to being searched because of stereotypes, so I didn't pay it any attention. First the machine scan, then the pat down. I was a little curious that they were more thorough, but still, I figured it was for safety and I had nothing to hide.

I flew last in August and was subject to one of these new pat downs before they hit the news. I was used to being searched because of stereotypes, so I didn't pay it any attention. First the machine scan, then the pat down. I was a little curious that they were more thorough, but still, I figured it was for safety and I had nothing to hide.

Back
Top Bottom