What is Hot now?

I'm curious because I remember a couple of days ago I saw threads about is Sean john or ecko still good and we know their not. So WHAT brand is hot and what brands do you usually rock?

I'm curious because I remember a couple of days ago I saw threads about is Sean john or ecko still good and we know their not. So WHAT brand is hot and what brands do you usually rock?

nerd.gif
- ralph lauren, levi, rugby, kenny cole, aldo, cut&sew, h&m, forever 21 4 men, pRp, g-star, AE, AA, etc; etc 
i can go on & on, its not about the brand no more, its about how you dress. big logo's cant save you anymore, 

but if we talking shoes then we can get into some gangster $&*% and im not taking sneakers neither
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
- ralph lauren, levi, rugby, kenny cole, aldo, cut&sew, h&m, forever 21 4 men, pRp, g-star, AE, AA, etc; etc 
i can go on & on, its not about the brand no more, its about how you dress. big logo's cant save you anymore, 

but if we talking shoes then we can get into some gangster $&*% and im not taking sneakers neither
pimp.gif

If you've been paying attention to NT, you'd know the hot thing now is to make your own brand, preferably a God awful t-shirt brand.

If you've been paying attention to NT, you'd know the hot thing now is to make your own brand, preferably a God awful t-shirt brand.

i havent been paying attention to brands lately.........gimme that chambray shirt with some slim fit chinos and nice shoes/sneakers

i havent been paying attention to brands lately.........gimme that chambray shirt with some slim fit chinos and nice shoes/sneakers

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

The Marc Ecko Cut& sew?
Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:

lol 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

The Marc Ecko Cut& sew?
Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:

lol 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I swear I can make a dope brand that'll sell like Diamond.. 
Snapbacks are hot right now

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I swear I can make a dope brand that'll sell like Diamond.. 
Snapbacks are hot right now

Back
Top Bottom