What is Hot now?

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

wolfshirt-moon.jpg
roll.gif
whats so funny?
I don't think you have the wisdom to know what powers this shirt posses sir.

I was rocking mine the other day, but I felt afraid. Not because of the attention I was going to get, but because I didn't feel worthy enough to rock this shirt out. I was wearing a jacket over it, but I decided to test the powers of the shirt when I got to starbucks. I was walking there, immediately after I stepped out of my whip I noticed there was something different. I couldn't pin point it, but there was something different. I get to starbucks and rigth away the barista behind the cashier just stared at me, not a regular stare, a fierce stare. The kind you see on a fiend when he doesn't have his daily dose of crack man. It was the same stare. I didnt' know where to look cus I thought there was a handsome gentlemen behind me, I stare back, but nothing. Now I feel like my swag is being raised, but why? I walk up to the cashier and right away she asks what I wanted and I couldn't even finish my sentence when the other barista came out the back and gave me the same look 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 mfw. I'm nervous, I've never had this type of attention inflicted upon my poor soul ever before. It was so, so, new. I grew some balls and I told her what I wanted, but as I'm about to whip out my wallet to pay those 3.45, she says "it's on the house, handsome." Now I'm #***!#@* bricks yo! I've been to this very same starbucks millions of times before and I always feel like I'm getting robbed, but today, thanks to this wolf shirt, I got me a free drank and possibly some free punynay! WHOO! But it doesn't end there bro. Oh no. I had to go to work, but I was doing laundry so I couldn't take my work shirt, so I went in there rocking my supreme(not the brand, the term you hypebeast) wolf shirt and as soon as I clock in the manager comes in and gives me a cot damn raise yo. Out of no where! I felt harrassed at how he came up to me. I swear, dude got mad close. It's like there was some sort of vibe that I was expelling. No, my shirt was. I couldn't believe it. This **** of a manager was giving me a raise! I diddy bop to the front and I'm chillin now. You know, feeling myself. I got me free drink, free punynay, and a free raise today, what more could I ask for? I was mistaken when I thought it was over. All the people that passed by the store walked in! I couldn't handle all of these customers!  It was crazy, you had to be there man. You had to. I'm talking about grannys in wheelchairs and underage girls rollin deep in my spot son! I was struggling to keep up with the demand for that froyo. I knew it had to be stopped, I knew I wasn't worthy of the shirt, so it was time to take it off. Like an orgasm that never ends, or one of those oragasms you get when you're high you know? That $@!$ feels so good, so friggin good that you start to tremble wishing it stopped. I go to the back and change the shirt and as soon as I come out, the place was empty. Cricket sounds and everything son. Western flick desert setting type empty. Man, I felt like $@!$. My swag was under -trillions now and my manager came back and told me he was kidding on the raise and that I had to go clean the bathroom. I walked home that night, apparently someone thought it'd be funny to pop my tires (didnt' make an NT thread, my pride too big) and when I got home I put the shirt away ASAP. No one man should have all that power. Cot damn, I shall be ready for this shirt this summer man. I shall. If not, I'ma cop my a tiger shirt to get to them 3 wolfs one moon level. You mad?

EDIT- Moral of the story, don't wear a wolf shirt if you ain't ready. You will regret even putting on such majestic article of clothing.

wolfshirt-moon.jpg
roll.gif
whats so funny?

I was rocking mine the other day, but I felt afraid. Not because of the attention I was going to get, but because I didn't feel worthy enough to rock this shirt out. I was wearing a jacket over it, but I decided to test the powers of the shirt when I got to starbucks. I was walking there, immediately after I stepped out of my whip I noticed there was something different. I couldn't pin point it, but there was something different. I get to starbucks and rigth away the barista behind the cashier just stared at me, not a regular stare, a fierce stare. The kind you see on a fiend when he doesn't have his daily dose of crack man. It was the same stare. I didnt' know where to look cus I thought there was a handsome gentlemen behind me, I stare back, but nothing. Now I feel like my swag is being raised, but why? I walk up to the cashier and right away she asks what I wanted and I couldn't even finish my sentence when the other barista came out the back and gave me the same look 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 mfw. I'm nervous, I've never had this type of attention inflicted upon my poor soul ever before. It was so, so, new. I grew some balls and I told her what I wanted, but as I'm about to whip out my wallet to pay those 3.45, she says "it's on the house, handsome." Now I'm #***!#@* bricks yo! I've been to this very same starbucks millions of times before and I always feel like I'm getting robbed, but today, thanks to this wolf shirt, I got me a free drank and possibly some free punynay! WHOO! But it doesn't end there bro. Oh no. I had to go to work, but I was doing laundry so I couldn't take my work shirt, so I went in there rocking my supreme(not the brand, the term you hypebeast) wolf shirt and as soon as I clock in the manager comes in and gives me a cot damn raise yo. Out of no where! I felt harrassed at how he came up to me. I swear, dude got mad close. It's like there was some sort of vibe that I was expelling. No, my shirt was. I couldn't believe it. This **** of a manager was giving me a raise! I diddy bop to the front and I'm chillin now. You know, feeling myself. I got me free drink, free punynay, and a free raise today, what more could I ask for? I was mistaken when I thought it was over. All the people that passed by the store walked in! I couldn't handle all of these customers!  It was crazy, you had to be there man. You had to. I'm talking about grannys in wheelchairs and underage girls rollin deep in my spot son! I was struggling to keep up with the demand for that froyo. I knew it had to be stopped, I knew I wasn't worthy of the shirt, so it was time to take it off. Like an orgasm that never ends, or one of those oragasms you get when you're high you know? That $@!$ feels so good, so friggin good that you start to tremble wishing it stopped. I go to the back and change the shirt and as soon as I come out, the place was empty. Cricket sounds and everything son. Western flick desert setting type empty. Man, I felt like $@!$. My swag was under -trillions now and my manager came back and told me he was kidding on the raise and that I had to go clean the bathroom. I walked home that night, apparently someone thought it'd be funny to pop my tires (didnt' make an NT thread, my pride too big) and when I got home I put the shirt away ASAP. No one man should have all that power. Cot damn, I shall be ready for this shirt this summer man. I shall. If not, I'ma cop my a tiger shirt to get to them 3 wolfs one moon level. You mad?

EDIT- Moral of the story, don't wear a wolf shirt if you ain't ready. You will regret even putting on such majestic article of clothing.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

wolfshirt-moon.jpg
roll.gif
whats so funny?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wolfshirt-moon.jpg
roll.gif
whats so funny?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wolfshirt-moon.jpg
roll.gif
whats so funny?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Normally I hate one paragraph long reads but this was genius. Had me dying. Good work sir!

wolfshirt-moon.jpg
roll.gif
whats so funny?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Normally I hate one paragraph long reads but this was genius. Had me dying. Good work sir!

Back
Top Bottom