What is it about Kat Von D that people find sexy?

Help me out here, cause I'm not seeing it....

90809A1_VON_D_B-GR_051.jpg

I was flipping the channels and I came across LA Ink.  Besides the fact that most of the girls in that shop look like meth addicts, I just can't figure out what people find sexy about Kat Von D.  I don't mind the tats....they are unique and what not, but there is something terribly wrong with a girl who says "bro" and "dude" and sounds like a man.  Maybe people like the fact that she walks around in a bikini all day, but she looks like Cher.  To each his own, but
sick.gif

They're afraid people will judge them poorly if they DON'T say she is hot.

i found her attractive at first, before she started getting all this plastic surgery on her face.

When she had dark hair I found her appealing. But that pic up there me no likey.

She doesn't hit any of the NT demographics at all. Lots of people find her attractive. I don't want to say "her kind do" like she's an alien or something..but you know what I mean. And for the record, I don't find her attractive.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

She doesn't hit any of the NT demographics at all. Lots of people find her attractive. I don't want to say "her kind do" like she's an alien or something..but you know what I mean. And for the record, I don't find her attractive.

5012_res3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom