What is Niketalks occupation?

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

^^^ JRS is full of it ^^^^

Economist
Obviously. This is NT, you know 3/4 of these dudes are lying
laugh.gif

Airtran(Southwest Airlines) Ramp Agent

Pay is not that good as of now but it's going up after Southwest takes over.
pimp.gif

I'm still hoping to be something greater in life though.

Airtran(Southwest Airlines) Ramp Agent

Pay is not that good as of now but it's going up after Southwest takes over.
pimp.gif

I'm still hoping to be something greater in life though.

Originally Posted by 35KD

i work for google
which office?

my kid brother works at the main campus (i think?) in Sunnyvale (i think?)

saw that leaked memo bout how all yall gettin a 10% raise across the board.  i was asking my brother about that but he said he wasnt sure he was allowed to talk about it.  i heard they fired the dude who leaked it to that tech blog.  did you also get an envelope with $1,000 cash yesterday?  damn... if i was a grimey dude, i would just wait to hijack one of those Google Shuttles.  50 employees on the bus with $1000 cash money each.  Damn that is a good days take!

Originally Posted by 35KD

i work for google
which office?

my kid brother works at the main campus (i think?) in Sunnyvale (i think?)

saw that leaked memo bout how all yall gettin a 10% raise across the board.  i was asking my brother about that but he said he wasnt sure he was allowed to talk about it.  i heard they fired the dude who leaked it to that tech blog.  did you also get an envelope with $1,000 cash yesterday?  damn... if i was a grimey dude, i would just wait to hijack one of those Google Shuttles.  50 employees on the bus with $1000 cash money each.  Damn that is a good days take!

Sig check
But also I fly around the country in first class and just chill with celebrities given my career path as a consultant so i travel, travel and travel. true story.
glasses.gif

Sig check
But also I fly around the country in first class and just chill with celebrities given my career path as a consultant so i travel, travel and travel. true story.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom