What is Niketalks occupation?

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Sig check
But also I fly around the country in first class and just chill with celebrities given my career path as a consultant so i travel, travel and travel. true story.
glasses.gif

You're a consultant (guessing management) and you work for a VC firm? IIRC, didn't you graduate last year? Yea, I don't believe that. Are you just stretching the term VC?

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Sig check
But also I fly around the country in first class and just chill with celebrities given my career path as a consultant so i travel, travel and travel. true story.
glasses.gif

You're a consultant (guessing management) and you work for a VC firm? IIRC, didn't you graduate last year? Yea, I don't believe that. Are you just stretching the term VC?

i work at a place called resmed

we make/ship out mask, machines, and a bunch of other stuff for people with sleep apnea

i work at a place called resmed

we make/ship out mask, machines, and a bunch of other stuff for people with sleep apnea

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Don't be so naive, a lot of people who spend money on things like sneakers aren't necessarily doing that well. Many just don't have their priorities straight.

I fail to see a correlation between how many pairs of shoes you own and what class you fit into.
According to the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", poor people tend to buy luxuries first whereas rich people wait to buy their luxuries last. I wasn't really a fan of the book, but some parts of it did make some sense.

This is true.  Rich people have more luxuries cuz they have more money but on the whole they spend their money more wisely.  That's why they are rich to begin with.

I'm not talkin bout musicians and athletes but everybody else. 

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Don't be so naive, a lot of people who spend money on things like sneakers aren't necessarily doing that well. Many just don't have their priorities straight.

I fail to see a correlation between how many pairs of shoes you own and what class you fit into.
According to the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", poor people tend to buy luxuries first whereas rich people wait to buy their luxuries last. I wasn't really a fan of the book, but some parts of it did make some sense.

This is true.  Rich people have more luxuries cuz they have more money but on the whole they spend their money more wisely.  That's why they are rich to begin with.

I'm not talkin bout musicians and athletes but everybody else. 

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

A friend and an expert that people call when they need my expertise.
pimp.gif
 That's what i'm talking about. The different's with me is i'm down for whatever. I ain't scared of 3hit. If your doing it for a good cause i'm down. Evil is the absence of good. If your not doing right. Your evil. FACT! I'm done not doing my homework before i make an opinion about something. I'm hungry and need to eat something.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

A friend and an expert that people call when they need my expertise.
pimp.gif
 That's what i'm talking about. The different's with me is i'm down for whatever. I ain't scared of 3hit. If your doing it for a good cause i'm down. Evil is the absence of good. If your not doing right. Your evil. FACT! I'm done not doing my homework before i make an opinion about something. I'm hungry and need to eat something.
tongue.gif

Owner of a small film production company.

Part owner of a very small property development firm (just started).

Going back to grad school next year to study property development/finance

Owner of a small film production company.

Part owner of a very small property development firm (just started).

Going back to grad school next year to study property development/finance

Back
Top Bottom