What is Niketalks occupation?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Don't be so naive, a lot of people who spend money on things like sneakers aren't necessarily doing that well. Many just don't have their priorities straight.

I fail to see a correlation between how many pairs of shoes you own and what class you fit into.

Got the 7s on their kids feet but no milk in the bottle
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Don't be so naive, a lot of people who spend money on things like sneakers aren't necessarily doing that well. Many just don't have their priorities straight.

I fail to see a correlation between how many pairs of shoes you own and what class you fit into.

Got the 7s on their kids feet but no milk in the bottle
tired.gif

A friend and an expert that people call when they need my expertise.

A friend and an expert that people call when they need my expertise.

been in the christmas tree season for 8 seasons

past two years I've actually been working all year round, this year has by far the best year for me (work wise). I've been to san diego, and oregon a few times already this year for meetings/paper work and meeting new people..the pay is
eek.gif
...who wouldnt want to go to oregon for a day for $300+flight paid+hotel

sadly it might be my last year, its too much stress at times
laugh.gif

been in the christmas tree season for 8 seasons

past two years I've actually been working all year round, this year has by far the best year for me (work wise). I've been to san diego, and oregon a few times already this year for meetings/paper work and meeting new people..the pay is
eek.gif
...who wouldnt want to go to oregon for a day for $300+flight paid+hotel

sadly it might be my last year, its too much stress at times
laugh.gif

nothing upper middle class over here. the kicks collection has taken a hit in recent years. im just here for the lulz.

nothing upper middle class over here. the kicks collection has taken a hit in recent years. im just here for the lulz.

Back
Top Bottom