What is NT's view on the new corvette? (PICS)

wow that is just breath taking!!!
eek.gif

....it seems as if it designed to look sleek and fierce then you have the trunk compartment area that's OD boxy

Originally Posted by iBlink

That's because it's not the classic corvette. Come on fam, the car has obvious vette features, but thestingrays were damn near 40 - 50 years ago. Peep the pictures I posted. The new stingray would have the split rear windshield and as I said, the finalproduction model (assuming this reaches the assembly line) will most likely have the 4 circle lights. GM knows they can't get rid of certain features of acar that's practially an american institution. I think the concept we're seeing was made to look "mean" for the transformer's movie, justlike the concept camaro.
Not all C2s had a split window. In fact, most of the ones you see on the road today with a split-rear had it done afterwards. They'll never release it like that. It looks like it would be the Callaway 'Vette almost. It doesn't look like the REAL Stingray so much as the C3s. The Stingray name is attributed to the C3s because that's what people called them, but the C2s are the ones that were sometimes badged as Stingrays. I think it has a clear relationship to the 1979-1982 C3s, but they'll never release it with a rear end like that and chopped that low. The Corvette is the All-American sports car-- right now it looks like a supercar. Do you guys remember the original sketches for the C4? C5? Even the C6? They ALWAYS look crazy, and never get released that way.

Originally Posted by eaalto

The 1969 Corvette is one of my dream cars...

1969-corvette-4.jpg

If they changed the rear on that concept, just kept it straight with a small lip and the classic tail lights, but kept the front fenders, it would be a truething of beauty.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1969 Chevy Red 427 Corvette with the side exhaust (which was only a $137 back then!
sick.gif
) is my dream car. This one is Monaco Orange, but you get the idea:

03FGJ225917262A.jpeg

corvettes sucks....NT the best car ever made was a BMW e30 preferably the m3 version...look it up and you will see why

Back
Top Bottom