What is Santa bringing you for Christmas?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by geminifly

iPhone
iPod Touch

why both?

isn't the point of an iPhone so you don't have to carry an ipod in addition to a pda?

Well the iPod Touch is really just for me to listen to music in the whip and so I can listen to music without having to drain my phone
battery because from what I understand the battery life on iPhones is not good. Plus I can hold more music on the Touch than the phone.

i told santa to keep his material things,....instead i told him being with my family/friends for the holidays is more than enough for me real talk.

What gifts are you receiving for Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate.

Me- DVD's, American Candy's and MONEY.

Nothin..
frown.gif

I'm sure the fam will toss some wonderful cards with money at us.

I'm also sure my wife will give me some Nautica Voyage cologne and a pair of reflective Air Max 95's. How do I know? She used my money to buy it, LOL!

But on the real, it's more about what we give this time of year than what we recieve.

Hopefully, I make everyone happy!

Peace and Happy Holidays!

i would like a new wallet and some cologne. mom dukes always comes through with the smell good year after year after year. just need to find that exact walleti had

I'm finally getting myself a bluetoth headset, my christmas came early when i bought myself carmines...

money?

i really don't expect anything

Hopefully some blu-ray movies from the girlfriend.....if she aint on some ##!!!%%#.

Hopefully some Harbor 3's, cologne, the Godlovesugly remastered cd, some vans, and im buying some suns tickets for my girl and I.

Back
Top Bottom