What Is the Avg Age of a Music Forum Poster???

The statements that I have read over the past few months haven't just been outlandish but outright DISRESPECTFUL. I'm not the oldest person but I understand that in order to PROPERLY comprehend current music you HAVE TO look to the past... Apparently that isn't the case with the vast majority of music forum posters. So I'm curious... How old are yall so i can find out the avg age of the posters?

I'm 23

Spoiler [+]
my guess is 14-16

The statements that I have read over the past few months haven't just been outlandish but outright DISRESPECTFUL. I'm not the oldest person but I understand that in order to PROPERLY comprehend current music you HAVE TO look to the past... Apparently that isn't the case with the vast majority of music forum posters. So I'm curious... How old are yall so i can find out the avg age of the posters?

I'm 23

Spoiler [+]
my guess is 14-16

You just confirmed that you're no older than 16 with that post.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I don't think it's age all the time... I just think some are close minded when it comes to music.

Look at the Quincy Jones thread and the Kanye thread. The people posting in there are either children or some adults who just don't know anything about music.

I don't think it's age all the time... I just think some are close minded when it comes to music.

Look at the Quincy Jones thread and the Kanye thread. The people posting in there are either children or some adults who just don't know anything about music.

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

and that's CLEARLY what spawned this thread... just read the utter foolishness that is on the first page
30t6p3b.gif

then you have THIS guy in the other kanye thread

Originally Posted by bC

MBDTW is most def. in the top 5 albums of all time.

like come the $++% on man... this one may be attributed to being close minded but you HAVE TO CLEARLY infer that son is also 14. just BLATANT disrespect. #%@!! disgusting

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

and that's CLEARLY what spawned this thread... just read the utter foolishness that is on the first page
30t6p3b.gif

then you have THIS guy in the other kanye thread

Originally Posted by bC

MBDTW is most def. in the top 5 albums of all time.

like come the $++% on man... this one may be attributed to being close minded but you HAVE TO CLEARLY infer that son is also 14. just BLATANT disrespect. #%@!! disgusting

Back
Top Bottom