What Is the Avg Age of a Music Forum Poster???

Yea i'm 23. What's crazy is that I been on this site for awhile and most of these names have been as well. I too thought the board was simply getting younger but I think we're all around the same age. All mid 80's babies. But the board is maturing though. I remember that one year when Dipset was in their dominance. Now if you think that Quincy thread is crazy you should've seen all of the outlandish Dipset posts.

Yea i'm 23. What's crazy is that I been on this site for awhile and most of these names have been as well. I too thought the board was simply getting younger but I think we're all around the same age. All mid 80's babies. But the board is maturing though. I remember that one year when Dipset was in their dominance. Now if you think that Quincy thread is crazy you should've seen all of the outlandish Dipset posts.

but those dipset posts were in jest... these bammas in that quincy thread are dead $$@ serious with what they are saying. everything outside of Thriller is trash?????? WHAAAAAATTT????

but those dipset posts were in jest... these bammas in that quincy thread are dead $$@ serious with what they are saying. everything outside of Thriller is trash?????? WHAAAAAATTT????

26.....and op I'm glad u made this thread cause after I browsed the kanye thread and seen some of the things they were saying I was thinking how old could they really be....one guy said MBDTF is the greatest album he has heard in his life

26.....and op I'm glad u made this thread cause after I browsed the kanye thread and seen some of the things they were saying I was thinking how old could they really be....one guy said MBDTF is the greatest album he has heard in his life

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

I can't tell if they're serious or just trying to stick up for the new school. But were all those Dipset threads just for comedy reasons? I remember one day they were on Rap City and there was 10 threads dedicated to that +$$ on the 1st page alone.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

I can't tell if they're serious or just trying to stick up for the new school. But were all those Dipset threads just for comedy reasons? I remember one day they were on Rap City and there was 10 threads dedicated to that +$$ on the 1st page alone.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I don't think it's age all the time... I just think some are close minded when it comes to music.

Look at the Quincy Jones thread and the Kanye thread. The people posting in there are either children or some adults who just don't know anything about music.

Agreed... There are definitly some younger people on here who don't know music from beyond this era. Im sure there are also older people who are the same. Either that or some are to biased/closed minded/unaware about "older" music or "older" artists. Im sure it's a combo of both.

Sometimes some forget that these artists out today were inspired by older artists...

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I don't think it's age all the time... I just think some are close minded when it comes to music.

Look at the Quincy Jones thread and the Kanye thread. The people posting in there are either children or some adults who just don't know anything about music.

Agreed... There are definitly some younger people on here who don't know music from beyond this era. Im sure there are also older people who are the same. Either that or some are to biased/closed minded/unaware about "older" music or "older" artists. Im sure it's a combo of both.

Sometimes some forget that these artists out today were inspired by older artists...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

...and when the things get for real, my warm heart turns cold.

See this is an example of Speaking The Language... He picked up on the reference right off that bat.

*Salute*
pimp.gif

79805642.jpg

I see what you did there...

Back
Top Bottom