What is the Best crossover you have ever seen??? NCAA or NBA

roll.gif

Steve Francis on Troy Hudson
Iverson on Scotty Brooks.. *I can not find that clip*

AI is real mean on Daniels
That St. Johns one was nasty sauce.

But a lot of the other ones in there aren't the best crossovers, the defender just happens to loose his footing, but Williams on Payton.... now thats across. The change of speed, the ball handling, thats what a real cross is to me, not just Steve Blake falling over.

AI stepped on vaughns foot in the first page. And the guy in college that jaun baller posted was also sumone stepping on sumones foot. But that videoDCallAmerican posted had sum good stuff except AI at the end who possibly could have stepped on dudes foot again lol but its hard to tell on that one

JWill on the glove is the GOAT imo. He came down and straight cracked one of the best defenders in the league.

GP comes back down on offense all "aight. aight. I see you."
pimp.gif

I won't forget the first time I saw that JWill cross. It was on Inside Stuff on either Rewind or Jam Session, and then it was a wrap. Became a JWill fan onthe spot and changed my game trying to mimic him.
laugh.gif
at GP trying to trip JWill after he gets crossed.

I remember when Wade crossed Raja Bell just inside the 3 point line and Bell fell/dove all the way to the baseline, !!! was ridiculous
laugh.gif

Damon Stoudamire did one his rookie year against the Knicks must have put it between his legs 3 times, paused and then crossed over all in a span of about asecond and a half, sick!! If i can find the vid, I'll post it...

Originally Posted by Ocks

I remember when Wade crossed Raja Bell just inside the 3 point line and Bell fell/dove all the way to the baseline, !!! was ridiculous
laugh.gif

1 freethrow or 2?

lol... just kidding. (sorta)

Back
Top Bottom