What is the best nightclub/nightlife scene you've experienced in your life and when?

This is based off of what was the most fun to you personally. Name the city and year/time, also how old were you at the time. Name some of the clubs and what made it so great to you.

For myself, I gotta take it 15+ years back to 2003 Montreal and I was 19 at the time, Canada drinking age was 18 for an American like myself I saw that there wasn't a 21+ scene over there like in the U.S. The clubs we hit were mainly Jet, Aria, Industry, Living, Angels, Exit, and sometimes making the drive to Laval for Redlite. Music wise, the house scene was big in Montreal at the time and big house DJs from Carl Cox to Mark Farina would spin at Aria etc. Aria had a Hip Hop room along with the house tho, and Industry had Notorious Sundays for Hip Hop. Angels had Hip Hop on 2 floors on Tues nights. Aria would be so lit tho when they had Rocawear Model Search, french canadian baddies from Cote St. Luc and all the suburbs around Montreal came through. This was obviously before the mobile era and imo nightlife was just better during that era. Montreal imo has the baddest women in any North American City over Miami, LA, Guadalajara etc.

im going to montreal for new years eve this weekend saturday-tuesday to be exact... ill keep those clubs in mind... i may hit them up dolo because my friends are much older lol

Soca/reggae clubs in London circa 2008-2012
Used to live out there for a while and would go to these clubs and flourish like crazy
They love the American accent out there. It was so easy
And I personally like hearing reggae music in the club more than anything else
Girls and reggae music make so much sense

and girls from London are top notch
My fav city in the world

Reggaeton is pure garbage

Last edited:
Budapest, Hungary. Have taken 10 trips, probably spent 4 months in total. One of the few places I’ve parties Sunday to Sunday. The ruin bars are spectacular, the lounges are spectacular, the women are friendly and spectacular. The smaller cities in hungary are just as good/fun.

This is from 2003 so most of them are probably closed

im going to montreal for new years eve this weekend saturday-tuesday to be exact... ill keep those clubs in mind... i may hit them up dolo because my friends are much older lol

What part of London were most of these clubs? Brixton? Hackney? Shoreditch?

Soca/reggae clubs in London circa 2008-2012
Used to live out there for a while and would go to these clubs and flourish like crazy
They love the American accent out there. It was so easy
And I personally like hearing reggae music in the club more than anything else
Girls and reggae music make so much sense

a d girls from London are top notch
My fav city in the world

Reggaeton is pure garbage

This is from 2003 so most of them are probably closed

all of them are closed now except "Jet" but I dont think it's the same Jet.

NYE party? try Muzique, Bordelle, new city gas, Peopl, Smwhr... apt 200 if you're young af & trendy i dont recommend for new years tho. there's Velvet which is like a club that had to be accessed via a cave or some ****.

hardest place to get in would be Flyjin, i myself have never been and only tried once. homegirl that works at the venue next door to it couldnt even get in with Mos Def lol so i was like **** that i aint even gonna try

Sitting in the VIP at Liv during Miami Music Week in 2010. Place was nuts. After that I stopped going out. Nothing could ever come close.

Honestly, Sunday nights in the summer when we we were in high school. There were two 14-17 age clubs open and they were amazing...mainly cuz no one knew what truly a club was haha and so we all just acted like what we saw on rap videos. And it was 2001 so they had all the hits bumping.

Shoutout to Glow in downtown Sunnyvale, CA lol

Honestly, Sunday nights in the summer when we we were in high school. There were two 14-17 age clubs open and they were amazing...mainly cuz no one knew what truly a club was haha and so we all just acted like what we saw on rap videos. And it was 2001 so they had all the hits bumping.

Shoutout to Glow in downtown Sunnyvale, CA lol
Lol crazy, I was going to mention one of the best times that I've had were going to "functions" as a teenager in San Francisco and San Jose. Also went to few clubs as an adult in SF, Vegas and LA too, but still doesn't stack up to clubs as a teenager since there was after-parties and it was always a bunch of people melding with new people I've met.

Iguana Cantina _ Baltimore Maryland...College night. Alll you can drink 8 dollars.
lmao that place got crazy towards the end. I remember dudes throwing glass bottles at police from all the way up top of the parking lot while feds was making everyone go home .

Reggaeton really is pure ****. Only sounds good in the club after a few drinks

only parties worth a damn these days are all reggaeton packed clubs so 8)

Amadeus, Salsa Con Fuego, or Arka for NYE, best parties for NYE.

Screenshot_20181227-175533.png

those 2 spots.

Back
Top Bottom