What is the best nightclub/nightlife scene you've experienced in your life and when?

A good friend of mine used to live in Pioneer Square (Seattle dtown area) and only a few blocks from the main strip of clubs. We would pregame at his place for a bit then walk down to the clubs around 10-11. Some of our regular spots were Trinity (mostly Asians but decent mix of other ethnicity's too), Volume (now called Stage) and Last Supper Club (now called Box House). Did this many weekends in my early to mid 20's in late 00's to early 10's.

Favorite spot was definitely Trinity as it has multiple dance floors, main playing EDM with smaller hip hop room.

Can't even pinpoint the year...but drove w/ some friends from Salinas,CA to Vegas for New Years. Slept like 4 hours in 3 days, but man... :lol:

Dublin’s & coconut teasers off sunset early 2000s. Used to bounce there so drink hook ups were si bueno

Mill ave in Tempe, AZ was nuts late 90s/early 00’s as well

Last I was in Mill Ave was 2016 and it was still fun out there with the ASU presence

Dublin’s & coconut teasers off sunset early 2000s. Used to bounce there so drink hook ups were si bueno

Mill ave in Tempe, AZ was nuts late 90s/early 00’s as well

Clubbin in ATL during the mid/late 00’s was fantastic ...n DC always got spots that’s jumping full of ho’s

Diddy/ Meek/ YG party at Rehab in Vegas (2013)
All white party at Pure in Vegas (2013)
J Cole party at Haze in Vegas (2013)
Halloween Party at Rebel in NYC (2014)
The Weeknd Party at Drais in Vegas (2016)
Chris Brown Party at Drais in Vegas (2016)
Labor Day Party at 760 Rooftop in NYC (2015)

Watching someone get mauled in the clear. Was dragged out bloody and wounded.

Can name a few

1. Went to a reggae/hip-hop party during Howard Homecoming in DC in an abandoned house. **** was 2 floors, ended with SWAT swarming the crib
  2. Ocean CIty when I was like 22, forgot the name of the spot but one place in particular was nice. I even pulled one of the waitresses. Also dry humped the **** out of some MILF on a couch to Pony by Ginuwine
  3. Some random *** club in downtown Baltimore, we met up with like 6 chicks prior to going but we ended up staying with them till like 6 in the morning. We then left hungover to hit the mall to purchase the olympic 6s

Can't even pinpoint the year...but drove w/ some friends from Salinas,CA to Vegas for New Years. Slept like 4 hours in 3 days, but man... :lol:

Yeah dudes I went to Miami with were coked up all weekend and didn't sleep at all. I think I was the only one that had to tap out around 4am cause I don't mess with the stuff. Son I shared a room with stumbled home at 10am and called room service and a hooker.

Back when RPM had just openedvat the Tropicana in Vegas. Me, my friend and my niece's father got in free because I had linked with this promoter this girl connected me with. Fat Man Scoop was in the middle of the dance floor performing, my nieces father was dancing with a Go Go dancer dressed as a Unicorn or Hello Kitty, they had confetti guns and it was cool af. Accidentally elbowed the guy hard af right on the head trying to record a video of FMS... pretty sure I dazed him but he was ok.

Also had a pretty good time at various clubs in Cabos but I was too drunk to remember specific details at most places. I don't really have fun at clubs unless on vaca.

Damn I almost forgot, I went to Miami for vacation like 2 years ago and our last night their we hit Wynwood and the art district on suggestion from this bad *** waitress and my boys home girl who lived in the area. We first hit some outdoor bar that was playing music with a set of bleachers you could hang out at. Met all kinds of people including this older couple who had brought their dog with them. Around midnight we ended up hitting an actual dance place like 2 blocks up that played hip-hop/reggae/R&B music. Had this one lady in shorts throw it back on me to Ochie Wally then me and one of mans did the Kid N Play dance to Poison.

**** was wild and we ended up leaving at like 3:30 that morning. Our flight back home was 6:30, never getting an early flight back ever again. I sat in the emergency section of the plane but I ****ing passed out the minute we took off

Panama City Beach, spring break 2010. I'll never forget I stepped onto the beach for the first time that week and a chick was sitting on the lifeguard deck with her boobs out letting people motor boat her. That set the tone for the rest of an unbelievable week. Craziest week of my life for sure.

Vegas is always incredible.

It's funny that this came up as a topic. I just watched the 'Studio 54' documentary and wish that I could time travel to experience that. Can't even imagine what went down there.

Some of my wildest moments has always been in the hood clubs. I remember one time, i met this shorty at the bar. We went to the bathroom to smash. Then went right back out to the floor dancing with other people like we didn’t know each other

Soca/reggae clubs in London circa 2008-2012
Used to live out there for a while and would go to these clubs and flourish like crazy
They love the American accent out there. It was so easy
And I personally like hearing reggae music in the club more than anything else
Girls and reggae music make so much sense

and girls from London are top notch
My fav city in the world

Reggaeton is pure garbage

Do you understand/speak Spanish? If you don’t, you might wanna keep your opinion on Regaeton to yourself bro, because that and Spanish trap >>>>>>

bad bunny >>>>>> your favorite trap rapper

I’m gonna say ladies night at Night Webster Hall back in the early 2k’s place was a mad house with alllllll types of flavors to chose from and even a pizza shop on one of the floors, Club was nuts...lol

Aside from that I need to hit you arka in uptown, haven’t been there since it got the Jay nod of approval, place looks like the IT spot in NYC now...really dope that is not one of those bougie downtown clubs.

Do you understand/speak Spanish? If you don’t, you might wanna keep your opinion on Regaeton to yourself bro, because that and Spanish trap >>>>>>

bad bunny >>>>>> your favorite trap rapper
nah that **** is garbage in every language

this fool said bad bunny..then doubled down and tried to compare this bunny cat to rap
:lol::rofl:

Panama City Beach, spring break 2010. I'll never forget I stepped onto the beach for the first time that week and a chick was sitting on the lifeguard deck with her boobs out letting people motor boat her. That set the tone for the rest of an unbelievable week. Craziest week of my life for sure.

Vegas is always incredible.

It's funny that this came up as a topic. I just watched the 'Studio 54' documentary and wish that I could time travel to experience that. Can't even imagine what went down there.
I was there too same year. I remember it like it was yesterday. Went with a group I hardly knew and we’ve all been boys ever since. Stayed for 4 nights and ended up leaving becuase it was all our bodies could handle and some snow storm was supossed to hit out west. Went in their jacked like the 300 squad and smashed like our lives depended on it. Smashed and dashed too with zero damns. Pretty sure I could caught a couple cases with what I was initially telling those **** :lol: Houdini’d on them talking about let me make a call outside really quick after I just painted their back :lol: Got calls from different states with nude pics for months after :lol:

Lawd take me back! Take me back! :frown::smh::frown::frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom