What is the best Premium Water?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by CWrite78

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

As long as it's not Arrowhead it's good with me.

dude, nobody believes me when i tell them Arrowhead is the most disgusting bottled water I have EVER tasted. I'd rather die of thirst than drink that %%!$.

It makes me want to barf to be honest with you bro. You can tell it's not from the Arrowhead mountains, I take gulps from the river when i'm up there and it taste delicious
laugh.gif
Arrowhead is tough to distinguish from southern California tap water... no bueno.

Too broad of a statement IMHO, water tastes fine where i'm at, and even within the city but different areas it'll taste bad. Too many variables to have such a blanket opinion.
Where you stay at? My mistake, I should have said Los Angeles county. Never tasted good tap water in all my time here. I'm spoiled though, what's good to you might not be good to me.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by CWrite78

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

As long as it's not Arrowhead it's good with me.

dude, nobody believes me when i tell them Arrowhead is the most disgusting bottled water I have EVER tasted. I'd rather die of thirst than drink that %%!$.

It makes me want to barf to be honest with you bro. You can tell it's not from the Arrowhead mountains, I take gulps from the river when i'm up there and it taste delicious
laugh.gif
Arrowhead is tough to distinguish from southern California tap water... no bueno.

Too broad of a statement IMHO, water tastes fine where i'm at, and even within the city but different areas it'll taste bad. Too many variables to have such a blanket opinion.
Where you stay at? My mistake, I should have said Los Angeles county. Never tasted good tap water in all my time here. I'm spoiled though, what's good to you might not be good to me.

dnt buy that %#%%. all the bottled water is same as tap water if not worst. watch that movie "FLOW"

dnt buy that %#%%. all the bottled water is same as tap water if not worst. watch that movie "FLOW"

OP smart water is not regular filtered water. its vapor distilled so thats why it has that taste.

OP smart water is not regular filtered water. its vapor distilled so thats why it has that taste.

I used to only drink bottled water, but for the past 3 years or so I haven't care and realized it doesn't really matter so I've been drinking straight tap water (S.F. / Oakland). Tastes better and is cheaper. I drink a little over a gallon of water a day.

I used to only drink bottled water, but for the past 3 years or so I haven't care and realized it doesn't really matter so I've been drinking straight tap water (S.F. / Oakland). Tastes better and is cheaper. I drink a little over a gallon of water a day.

Originally Posted by Ernesto4

usually true, but in a lot of areas the tap water contains more carcinogens than bottled water.  i don't get why people just don't buy filters and nalgene bottles/flasks.

cleaner water and no need to recycle because you create no waste.

Originally Posted by Ernesto4

usually true, but in a lot of areas the tap water contains more carcinogens than bottled water.  i don't get why people just don't buy filters and nalgene bottles/flasks.

cleaner water and no need to recycle because you create no waste.

Back
Top Bottom