what is the craziest thing that happened to you or you have seen while camping out for some jordans

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

greenspoint is where i got the same pack. after getting there at 4 am and waiting for about 3 hours with 200 plus people got my sizes no prob contrary to the they sold out of my size rumor going on in the line. Greenspoint is the same place that got held up with machine guns when the first pack came out months earlier. The manager from the footaction usually holds my shoes now until he moved to the galleria recently so now im kinda
frown.gif

WTH, i didn't hear all that
eek.gif

barton creek mall in austin...mars IVs release cats lined up in a very civil fashion and they lettin 2 heads under the gate at a time and closing the gate forthe transaction. some 5'5 frail bodied cat lookin identical to T.I. in a wifebeater shows up and just walks up to the front of the line...aint say nowords and proceeds to go under the gate. me, my homie, and one other random dude hop out of line and go under the gate like "no sir, got us %%%$%%up" (out of like 30 heads only 3 of us actually said something to dude
indifferent.gif
)

me and my homie are like 20 feet from dude like "yea we'll def box over these !++! my dude". the other random cat was like 5 feet fromhim....random cat just stole em without saying a single word. so after gettin stole the skippin cat squares up and the random dude proceeded to mop the floorwith this dude. he gave him serious hands (wont front whoever ol buddy had hands) then body slammed the %@## out of him
roll.gif
.. so when he finishes him off (nh) we are inside the store rolllin. dude getsup face super red and mouth bloody and walks out and just goes to the end of the line like nothin happened
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. the cat with hands calmly went back to his spot in line whichwas like 12 or so back and everything goes normal. so after we cop people kinda hangin out and ol bloody mouth dude end up getting no pairs
roll.gif

and dude who bodied em turned out to be a finishline employee at the mall across town
roll.gif

and i wont even share my houston stories from HS days. too many to share

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

greenspoint is where i got the same pack. after getting there at 4 am and waiting for about 3 hours with 200 plus people got my sizes no prob contrary to the they sold out of my size rumor going on in the line. Greenspoint is the same place that got held up with machine guns when the first pack came out months earlier. The manager from the footaction usually holds my shoes now until he moved to the galleria recently so now im kinda
frown.gif

WTH, i didn't hear all that
eek.gif

http://abclocal.go.com/kt...on=news/local&id=5902274 theres the storyfrom eye witnesses they said "machine Guns" it was for the first cdp...

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

barton creek mall in austin...mars IVs release cats lined up in a very civil fashion and they lettin 2 heads under the gate at a time and closing the gate for the transaction. some 5'5 frail bodied cat lookin identical to T.I. in a wifebeater shows up and just walks up to the front of the line...aint say no words and proceeds to go under the gate. me, my homie, and one other random dude hop out of line and go under the gate like "no sir, got us %%%$%% up" (out of like 30 heads only 3 of us actually said something to dude
indifferent.gif
)

me and my homie are like 20 feet from dude like "yea we'll def box over these !++! my dude". the other random cat was like 5 feet from him....random cat just stole em without saying a single word. so after gettin stole the skippin cat squares up and the random dude proceeded to mop the floor with this dude. he gave him serious hands (wont front whoever ol buddy had hands) then body slammed the %@## out of him
roll.gif
.. so when he finishes him off (nh) we are inside the store rolllin. dude gets up face super red and mouth bloody and walks out and just goes to the end of the line like nothin happened
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. the cat with hands calmly went back to his spot in line which was like 12 or so back and everything goes normal. so after we cop people kinda hangin out and ol bloody mouth dude end up getting no pairs
roll.gif

and dude who bodied em turned out to be a finishline employee at the mall across town
roll.gif

and i wont even share my houston stories from HS days. too many to share

thats hilarious
roll.gif

I recently just camped out for the space jams and footlocker only allow 1 pair per customer, which some dude kept asking people "what size do youwear". Dumb !$! you can only buy 1 pair and nobody's letting you cut in front of them.

Back
Top Bottom