what is the meaning of LIFE? vol. Thinking Caps

To YOU???? Seems like all there is to life is sex....money....chilling with you fam and sleep
laugh.gif
....I'm in search of more....

I think the only way to get the meaning is to achieve all the material/tangible things you think is the meaning of life. Then after you have everything you canstop spendin all that trying to achieve and just live...

....What?

To me, life is all about relationships and experiences.

Whether it is with your friends, girl, family, whoever... the moments shared and the relationships built with those people is what it's all about to me.

Some people focus on money or social status a little too much. I mean that is cool to an extent, but some people are so consumed with "what" theybecome and what they have, as apposed to "who" they become, that they tend to lose focus on what is really important. I try to keep things as simpleas possible and try living happy in the moment, because tomorrow isn't promised.

Now I'm not saying my answer is right or wrong, I am just expressing my point of view.

life-noun

1. the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and thepower of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.

2. the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.

life is a test to bring u closer to the most high

if u pass u move a lil closer

if not, repeat the class

keep failing and get bumped down

The question isn't "what is the meaning of life?" but "is there a meaning to life?" The answer, probably no.

to find your purpose and to achieve that purpose and then spawn children to carry out their own purposes.

The meaning of life is to contribute something positive to humanity. It can be the cure for cancer, Ur amazing athletic skills, or great music. U have to findout what ur are going to contribute to our people.

I'm really feeling like Ryu right now and just want to fight worthy opponents from across the world to become the best. Damn MMA classes got me on somepower trip type #*#%

There is no one purpose of life. Hence the phrase, "life is what you make of it." Some people want to have the most toys, some people want to be thetoughest, some want to reproduce the most, some want to meet interesting people, etc. Nobody's lifestyle is "wrong," but many are much lessdesirable (ex. serial killer, sloth, etc). It's because of life's ability to be seen in different ways that pushes me away from religion. I can'tbelieve that any man or text should dictate how somebody should live - unless they are so brainless that they can't live life for themselves. I live mylife how I wish - I like to appreciate different media of art (fashion, graffiti, movies, painting, etc), I like to have fun, I like to keep integrity behindmy name and enlighten people about stuff they don't know much about.

Being an American probably gives you the best guideline for living: "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." Can't ask formuch more than that.

The meaning of life is for every possible variable in the universe to play out.

The meaning of YOUR life is pretty small when compared to the meaning of the universe's life.

So until the universe expands to capacity and begins to rapidly shrink and collapse into itself, do what makes you happy.

with the vastness of the universe and how insignificantly we are...there really isn't a point as already stated.

Back
Top Bottom