what is the meaning of LIFE? vol. Thinking Caps

My Freshman Composition professor asked us this question. After a lot of arguing, he told us a quote from a British author:

"Life is like a cup of tea: pass the biscuits."

He asked us to explain it and after getting sick of some of the stupidity the kids were spewing I answered "Life's a simple pleasure so you just haveto enjoy it". He just nodded in approval.

Honestly i dont even kno... its the same routine for me everyday tho school, gym, and football. smh my life has no damn meaning
mad.gif

I'm not sure what the meaning of life is or why there really has to be one.

As far as my life goes, when I'm on my deathbed looking back at my life I want to be able to remember myself visiting every contintent on Earth and seeingmost of the natural and man-made wonders of the world. I want to die knowing that through hard work I accomplished many things such as getting a degree,attaining financial securtiy, and writing a book. I want to know that I raised my future children as best I could and that the love between my wife and I waspure. Lastly, I want to mentally think back at all the books I've read and enjoyed and all the things I've had fun learning and experienced and besecure in the fact that after I die all of my memories and accumulated knowledge will possibly dissapear forever and that only certain parts will live onthrough my children.

everybody's definition of life differs.

As for me - i can't really define it right now... i take the bad with the good & try to make the best out of it.

Life should be enjoyed while it lasts. Enjoy every moment of your life because tomorrow is never promised. Everyone has the ability to choose their own meaningof life, because it is true that life is what you make it.

Back
Top Bottom