What is the most suspenseful movie you've ever seen?

the-hurt_locker.jpg

I don't understand people saying Se7en. I mean it was a great movie but I figured out the ending half way through.

Anyway.
Silence of the Lambs
OG Psycho
The Departed
Early M.Night Shama-whatever movies
The Usual Suspects
Oceans 11
Speed

Silence of the Lambs. That scene in the basement of the psycho's house when he has on night vision goggles and the chick is just reaching in the dark. Has me on the edge of my seat everytime I watch it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

saw-1.jpg

saw 1 was had me all over the place, when the movie ended it felt like my brain was fried

pimp.gif
I'm with you on that... I had no idea what to expect going in andmy mind was blown after seeing it at like 2 AM... had me scared to sleep that night because I thought some dude might hem me up in my sleep and I'd wake upin an old bathroom with a puppet on a tricycle
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
I also vote for The Departed... I seriously had no idea how it was goingto end and even when I saw the ending I was like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

Alien. No question. All that creeping around with no aliens in sight - you were on the edge of your seat the whole time waiting for something to jump out.
First movie that came to mind. Nothing compares.

And now that I've read this thread, I'm convinced the majority of NT hasn't seen Alien, because nothing in this thread even comes close, in termsof suspense.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by StonedFace

No lie,

SIGNS

when that alien walked across that TV screen OMFG i almost had a heart attack

laugh.gif

I did the same damn thing man.

Yo that s_ almost killed me.
sick.gif

War of the Worlds was ok too.

i just saw inglourious basterds today and it was def
pimp.gif

and the first + pub scenes were def the most suspenseful.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by StonedFace

No lie,

SIGNS

when that alien walked across that TV screen OMFG i almost had a heart attack

laugh.gif

I did the same damn thing man.
If you talking about the scene where they were watching the news about an alien sighting at a birthday party in Chile(?) then yeah that got metoo.

Goosebumps immediately came right when the showed a glimpse of the alien.
eek.gif

That scene got me shook.

Back
Top Bottom