What is the most you ever tricked off to a broad?

Can't lie, I paid for dinner, but she wasn't just any broad. I spent $50 for the both of us. I would have been happing spending $12 at Whataburger andbuying a couple grams with the other...kush...

Originally Posted by PROGANGSTALEAN

Can't lie, I paid for dinner, but she wasn't just any broad. I spent $50 for the both of us. I would have been happing spending $12 at Whataburger and buying a couple grams with the other...kush...

There's a joint called Whataburger?
laugh.gif

i dont wanna think about it
smh.gif

oh well, i can't think of a time in the last year i've spent a dollar on a girl

Originally Posted by wj4

Can't lie, I paid for dinner, but she wasn't just any broad. I spent $50 for the both of us. I would have been happing spending $12 at Whataburger and buying a couple grams with the other...kush...

laugh.gif
Man, Outside of Texas you guys are lacking, like ya'll have In and Out's and White Castle's. Thats our spot for burgers. They good too.Google em.

Ive gotten my ex's a couple pairs of sneaks. And dinner here and there, i wont spend more then $10 on a non wifey chick if that!

I'm not good with NT lingo but "tricked off to a broad" means how you have spent on a girl?

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
tried it when I spent a year in texas, it's pretty good, butdoesn't come close to in-n-out, white castle is good too prob a tie between white castle and whataburger

[h3]crazykicks4306 said:[/h3]
lol ^^
the most probably would be about 22$
movie ticket, then food afterwards

what theater you go to where you can get 2 tickets then eat afterwards? 22 dollars is barely enough to get the tickets. cant even order off the mickeyd'sdollar menu afterwards
smh.gif

^right they bought the bootleg and went home with the dollar menu...

the wifey got some nice dinner and a movie on valentines day a year ago or something...that was prolly like 100 something that night.

side chicks get about 10 bucks for the week including gas in that limit...u change ur words so they come visit u, and bring u food.

Originally Posted by doosta45

[h3]crazykicks4306 said:[/h3]
lol ^^
the most probably would be about 22$
movie ticket, then food afterwards

what theater you go to where you can get 2 tickets then eat afterwards? 22 dollars is barely enough to get the tickets. cant even order off the mickeyd's dollar menu afterwards
smh.gif

$6 matinee's?

PhillipDominick wrote:
I payed her college tuition for a semester ...and STILL didnt smash
ohwell.gif
($4500)

if your serious smh that is the biggest simp move i ever heard of in my life unless you stacking at least 6 figures then its kinda understandable.

the most i "tricked" on a girl was id say like $8 bucks in the 9th grade she was my "gf" so i had to buy the movie ticket
but in hs i did have a girl that was one of my best friend's and she would hit me if I'm low on cash and i would do the same

Originally Posted by PhillipDominick

I payed her college tuition for a semester ...and STILL didnt smash
ohwell.gif
($4500)

Wooooow.........Please tell me you're joking.

But as far as tricking goes, I never understood why you would pay for something that you can get for free.

Back
Top Bottom