What is the roughest part of life that you had to go through.

everyone has that part of life where you hit that bump and the road, and things seem like they'll NEVER get better......sometimes you get bad news, after bad news and it can change your outlook on things.

but they always say, whatever your going through, their's somebody going through worse.

so drop something that you went through in life that was just hard for you to deal with for awhile...or something that's still on your mind til this day....

this thread is to get your mind off it a little bit and to see other's peoples story and how they deal with their situation.

everyone has that part of life where you hit that bump and the road, and things seem like they'll NEVER get better......sometimes you get bad news, after bad news and it can change your outlook on things.

but they always say, whatever your going through, their's somebody going through worse.

so drop something that you went through in life that was just hard for you to deal with for awhile...or something that's still on your mind til this day....

this thread is to get your mind off it a little bit and to see other's peoples story and how they deal with their situation.

Losing my mom in 07. Day before my dads bday, him and my mom knew each other since they were 12 
frown.gif

Losing my mom in 07. Day before my dads bday, him and my mom knew each other since they were 12 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

frown.gif

sorry to hear that man.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

frown.gif

sorry to hear that man.
frown.gif

her losin the twins (miscarriage)
i was ready. had big plans for them seeds

Originally Posted by Al Audi

damn dude, hope thing's are working out good for you now.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

damn dude, hope thing's are working out good for you now.
embarassed.gif

I think one of the craziest part's of my life was waking up and crying as a kid telling my mom something bad happened to my little cousin....later found out his father beat him to death, crazy thing is his father and mother (my older cousin) didn't even live in the same city nor state..and he originally told her he didn't want to even go.

we use to play with my toy's everytime he came over....was messed up man....I think he even enjoyed playing with my toys more than I did, and when I was into playing with them you couldn't break my focus....first time I witnessed someone close to me in my family passing....as a child it's really hard to understand...but since I always asked so many questions I kind of felt at ease, at least no one lied to me about the situation.

I think one of the craziest part's of my life was waking up and crying as a kid telling my mom something bad happened to my little cousin....later found out his father beat him to death, crazy thing is his father and mother (my older cousin) didn't even live in the same city nor state..and he originally told her he didn't want to even go.

we use to play with my toy's everytime he came over....was messed up man....I think he even enjoyed playing with my toys more than I did, and when I was into playing with them you couldn't break my focus....first time I witnessed someone close to me in my family passing....as a child it's really hard to understand...but since I always asked so many questions I kind of felt at ease, at least no one lied to me about the situation.

I have said this on here before, but it would definitely be when my dad told me I wasn't s$$%^ to him. It happened on multiple occasions. They always say that alcohol brings out the truth well it did and that effected my life drastically during those times. I was around 7-8 at the time. Your dad is supposed to be your hero and for someone that you looked up to for the younger years of life to do that crushes your soul. My self esteem was non-existent for years. Fighting depression and thoughts of suicide. Crying to fall asleep and s$%^. Thank God for my mom and my sisters and a love for playing sports or I may not be here today.

I have said this on here before, but it would definitely be when my dad told me I wasn't s$$%^ to him. It happened on multiple occasions. They always say that alcohol brings out the truth well it did and that effected my life drastically during those times. I was around 7-8 at the time. Your dad is supposed to be your hero and for someone that you looked up to for the younger years of life to do that crushes your soul. My self esteem was non-existent for years. Fighting depression and thoughts of suicide. Crying to fall asleep and s$%^. Thank God for my mom and my sisters and a love for playing sports or I may not be here today.

Seems like my whole life I can't catch a break $#*@ just won't go as planned but I don't give a #%%% I just smoke a blunt and deal with it. I'm only 21 so I got time to do $#*@ and #%%% up still

Seems like my whole life I can't catch a break $#*@ just won't go as planned but I don't give a #%%% I just smoke a blunt and deal with it. I'm only 21 so I got time to do $#*@ and #%%% up still

I lost my moms too ...at 13 years old...watched her have a seizure on the living room couch...the ambulance came and got her...that was the last time I saw my mom... All these years later and it still hurts like yesterday...

I lost my moms too ...at 13 years old...watched her have a seizure on the living room couch...the ambulance came and got her...that was the last time I saw my mom... All these years later and it still hurts like yesterday...

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

frown.gif
sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom