What is the roughest part of life that you had to go through.

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

I lost my moms too ...at 13 years old...watched her have a seizure on the living room couch...the ambulance came and got her...that was the last time I saw my mom... All these years later and it still hurts like yesterday...

frown.gif
sorry for your loss.

lost my mom when I was 8
lost my scholarship 2 years ago. Worked hard and got it back though
Can't lie, not makin the basketball team back in HS was tough to swallow

lost my mom when I was 8
lost my scholarship 2 years ago. Worked hard and got it back though
Can't lie, not makin the basketball team back in HS was tough to swallow

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Al Audi

her losin the twins (miscarriage)
i was ready. had big plans for them seeds

damn dude, hope thing's are working out good for you now.
embarassed.gif
im good, that was a minute ago now.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Al Audi

her losin the twins (miscarriage)
i was ready. had big plans for them seeds

damn dude, hope thing's are working out good for you now.
embarassed.gif
im good, that was a minute ago now.

All of this was in '07:

-In July of '07, I quit my GOOD 2 year job for this new job I had been working at for 2 weeks. Everything seemed promising so I called my old job and respectively quit. 3 hours later I get a call from the new job saying the position I was hired for was no longer needed. In a 3 hour span I went from 2 jobs to 0
tired.gif

-I ended up getting a job at this factory making ok wage about a week later. They ended up laying off everybody...

-Blew my transmission on my car. $1300 to fix.

-2 months later I blew my engine on my car. $3000 to fix.

-Spent $3400 on tickets from March to October.

-Got my license suspended...

-Eventually watched my savings account dwindle from $15000 to $4000 in one summer with almost NOTHING to show for it.

-After a rebuilt transmission and new engine, I got hit by a wreckless driver (who fled the scene
30t6p3b.gif
) and knocked the front end of my car off.
n505832358_1046933_3790.jpg

n505832358_1046932_3510.jpg

A few more things happen but in short, I was on the verge of suicide. My cousin invited me to come out to his college and stay for a week to get my head right. I ended up staying for a whole month...

All of this was in '07:

-In July of '07, I quit my GOOD 2 year job for this new job I had been working at for 2 weeks. Everything seemed promising so I called my old job and respectively quit. 3 hours later I get a call from the new job saying the position I was hired for was no longer needed. In a 3 hour span I went from 2 jobs to 0
tired.gif

-I ended up getting a job at this factory making ok wage about a week later. They ended up laying off everybody...

-Eventually watched my savings account dwindle from $15000 to $4000 in one summer with almost NOTHING to show for it.

-After a rebuilt transmission and new engine, I got hit by a wreckless driver (who fled the scene
30t6p3b.gif

A few more things happen but in short, I was on the verge of suicide. My cousin invited me to come out to his college and stay for a week to get my head right. I ended up staying for a whole month...

The passing of my mother 10 years ago and the passing of my grandmother (closest person in my life) 7 years ago.

The passing of my mother 10 years ago and the passing of my grandmother (closest person in my life) 7 years ago.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

All of this was in '07:

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
man glad you made it out safe and is still out there grinding....your story surely helped someone just get over there day that has seen this thread.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

All of this was in '07:

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
man glad you made it out safe and is still out there grinding....your story surely helped someone just get over there day that has seen this thread.

The past year and a half up till now.

I think im about to lose my job because I messed up pretty bad yesterday. I've always had issues ive had to deal with but lately its been overwhelming to the point that I can't focus.

I need help
ohwell.gif

The past year and a half up till now.

I think im about to lose my job because I messed up pretty bad yesterday. I've always had issues ive had to deal with but lately its been overwhelming to the point that I can't focus.

I need help
ohwell.gif

May 2009 - December 09

Absolute worst time in my life. I lost my job, couldn't find another, my girl left me (but came back), I had to drop out of college due to lack a funds, I drove my car to visit friends in LA and it broke down and had to leave it there. When that happened I spent alot of my savings not only getting a plane ticket back, but also in trying to repair the damn thing. Then my roommate flaked out on me and bounced leaving me with a rent that I could not afford when I had a job, now I had to make ends meet with no money coming in. I was heavy into drinking and drugs at this point to try and make it through the day (main reason why my girl left me) . My girl gives me a second chance if I quit all the drinking and drugs, but that win was short lived when I find out that she's pregnant. When she tells her parents, they want nothing to do with me and what her to abort the baby. I was jobless, damn near strung out and a kid on the way.

But honestly the turning point was the baby. I had two options. Either I get my !@@* together and do right by my girl and seed, or I just keep doing what I am doing and lose everything that I hold dear to me (my woman, my future with her, my child). I threw all the bottles out, tossed my !@@* in the garbage and got on my grind.

Now fast forward to now, I'm married to my wife, have a beautiful daughter and have a great job that lets me travel the world and most of all I'm clean and sober.

The only difference between me and some bum on the street is the decision we made at our lowest point in life. Some people let life eat them whole, others take lemons and make lemonade. No matter how bad your life my be, you are the only one that can do something about it.

May 2009 - December 09

Absolute worst time in my life. I lost my job, couldn't find another, my girl left me (but came back), I had to drop out of college due to lack a funds, I drove my car to visit friends in LA and it broke down and had to leave it there. When that happened I spent alot of my savings not only getting a plane ticket back, but also in trying to repair the damn thing. Then my roommate flaked out on me and bounced leaving me with a rent that I could not afford when I had a job, now I had to make ends meet with no money coming in. I was heavy into drinking and drugs at this point to try and make it through the day (main reason why my girl left me) . My girl gives me a second chance if I quit all the drinking and drugs, but that win was short lived when I find out that she's pregnant. When she tells her parents, they want nothing to do with me and what her to abort the baby. I was jobless, damn near strung out and a kid on the way.

But honestly the turning point was the baby. I had two options. Either I get my !@@* together and do right by my girl and seed, or I just keep doing what I am doing and lose everything that I hold dear to me (my woman, my future with her, my child). I threw all the bottles out, tossed my !@@* in the garbage and got on my grind.

Now fast forward to now, I'm married to my wife, have a beautiful daughter and have a great job that lets me travel the world and most of all I'm clean and sober.

The only difference between me and some bum on the street is the decision we made at our lowest point in life. Some people let life eat them whole, others take lemons and make lemonade. No matter how bad your life my be, you are the only one that can do something about it.

everyday is a struggle. smh. i feel like i can never catch a break because it always something going wrong.

everyday is a struggle. smh. i feel like i can never catch a break because it always something going wrong.

Back
Top Bottom