What Is This? I Don't Even...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

its cool but how is that useful?

Are you kidding me? Do you know how many fake wrenches I could sell on ebay?
You know how many Roxy Reynolds & Nikki Benz replicas I could sell on Ebay?

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
i'd cop

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Are you kidding me? Do you know how many fake wrenches I could sell on ebay?
You know how many Roxy Reynolds & Nikki Benz replicas I could sell on Ebay?

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
i'd cop

rapid prototyping
you can design something and print a scale model of it in house to see how it looks/functions in 3D rather than having to send the files overseas/to a factory and wait days/weeks to get something back

rapid prototyping
you can design something and print a scale model of it in house to see how it looks/functions in 3D rather than having to send the files overseas/to a factory and wait days/weeks to get something back

I'm a Machinist. We have small one at school, but I think we should get one at work.
If you think that's kool, you should see liquid glass, and if I'm not mistaking they now have liquid metal!

I'm a Machinist. We have small one at school, but I think we should get one at work.
If you think that's kool, you should see liquid glass, and if I'm not mistaking they now have liquid metal!

Originally Posted by iYen

How is it not?
Need box to ship shoes? 3d print a box. Run out of disposable cups? 3d print a cup.
Need I say more?
Im pretty sure getting that printer and supplying the powder and all that stuff is a A LOT  more expensive then just buyin a box or a whole bag of cups....

Originally Posted by iYen

How is it not?
Need box to ship shoes? 3d print a box. Run out of disposable cups? 3d print a cup.
Need I say more?
Im pretty sure getting that printer and supplying the powder and all that stuff is a A LOT  more expensive then just buyin a box or a whole bag of cups....

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

mercury's been around for a while

trying to find a clip

they printed out a clear human ear and washed it(?) with a person's dna so their body would accept it.

trying to find a clip

they printed out a clear human ear and washed it(?) with a person's dna so their body would accept it.

We used something like that that to make turbine blades from CAD in my engineering class. Too bad I had to switch out of being an engineering major, I just wasn't cut out for it
frown.gif

We used something like that that to make turbine blades from CAD in my engineering class. Too bad I had to switch out of being an engineering major, I just wasn't cut out for it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

trying to find a clip

wow.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

trying to find a clip

wow.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

I'm talking machines that uses. 

Back
Top Bottom