What is this nonsense? what are these preposterous locks?

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by the north west

dudes thread was pure garbage

glad it was locked

ALL of his threads are pure garbage.
For real? never read them joints, but i always see nters with high praise in them, "cool story bro" all over the page. Why post that ifthe story's not cool bro?

Damn i see the pm thing. Failed tread has failed.

Had to bring it back SHUGES
laugh.gif

2r5fd6s.jpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

eh.. people in the thread were already requesting PM's for pics.

I would have locked it too
Yea thread probably wouldn't have been noticed if it got locked like most threads with no explanation but maybe dude was preventing a"Why did my thread get locked" thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by the north west

dudes thread was pure garbage

glad it was locked

ALL of his threads are pure garbage.
For real? never read them joints, but i always see nters with high praise in them, "cool story bro" all over the page. Why post that if the story's not cool bro?

Damn i see the pm thing. Failed tread has failed.

Dude runs to NT and hits the New Topic button every time a thought pops into his head. No one cares that he's watching Pineapple Express and typing outevery funny line that comes on his tv screen. Or his guessing game about which NTer wants to wife a stripper. Or his recipe for lemonade. Or the fact thatit's his first day of school and he couldn't sleep last night. Or the fact that he hates condoms. Or the million threads he made about thatgf/ex-gf/whatever the !%*@ she was. Now that he's banned, hopefully he uses this time to get a blog.

Holden banned him today and what does he do? Goes on a friend's username and makes another thread.
laugh.gif

He complained and said this:

Holden just locked a thread because he wasn't entertained by it.
Nah, it got locked because this isn't an AIM chatroom. Take that %*@# somewhere else.

What makes it hilarious is like a week ago he had the nerve to make fun of another dude's thread. Coming from the guy who literally needs an interventionfrom the New Topic button.

Edit: I just did a quick search. Dude has made 330 threads in a year and a half. 330!!!! I'm not even exaggerating.
laugh.gif

DearWinter's threads

The mods contradict themselves on a daily basis. Don't wana hear that "we have lives to, we are not all on NT at the same time" Bullcrap... Ifyou guys are a team, you guys have an understanding and know what to let fly and what not to. Certain mods will post in a thread that should have been thrownout the door, some will lock one that is innocent.

Who knows man, You can edit curse words but get banned for saying "Shut up"

Type of @$% is that

Back
Top Bottom