What is too young?? Vol. Chris Hanson is watching

My friend and I were having this discussion today about what is the youngest age he would smash.

Im 19 and I said the lowest I would go is 17 and he is the same age but said he would go for 16 if it was looking right
indifferent.gif

So I was wondering what is NT's general view on how young is too young

Look here...I'm 22, and if a girl is within 6 months of bein' 18, she's sexable. Just my opinion tho. For a girlfriend tho, she has to be no morethan 1 year younger than me...I'd rather have an older chick before anything tho.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Look here...I'm 22, and if a girl is within 6 months of bein' 18, she's sexable. Just my opinion tho. For a girlfriend tho, she has to be no more than 1 year younger than me...I'd rather have an older chick before anything tho.
This..

For me, there's also a lot of importance in how old does she LOOK. Because some dudes, in fact one dude on here has a huge fetish for it, be into girls whoare chronologically over 18 but [un]built like 9 yr old boys. To me, that doesn't make you any better than somebody who messed with an overdeveloped 15year old. Like if you're into Lil Lupe, to me you're a perv and need to be kept away from all elementary schools. But she is like 20.

I'm 17 but real talk I just can't date someone that isn't the same age but if its smashing then 15 is okay
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

For me, there's also a lot of importance in how old does she LOOK. Because some dudes, in fact one dude on here has a huge fetish for it, be into girls who are chronologically over 18 but [un]built like 9 yr old boys. To me, that doesn't make you any better than somebody who messed with an overdeveloped 15 year old. Like if you're into Lil Lupe, to me you're a perv and need to be kept away from all elementary schools. But she is like 20.
I hate when dudes do that. At least she's legal. Well she looks like she just hit puberty.

the law says 18 is legal, I say 18 is legal. anything below that is just immoral(for me) I'm 22 btw, no jail bait FTW

For me, there's also a lot of importance in how old does she LOOK. Because some dudes, in fact one dude on here has a huge fetish for it, be into girls who are chronologically over 18 but [un]built like 9 yr old boys. To me, that doesn't make you any better than somebody who messed with an overdeveloped 15 year old. Like if you're into Lil Lupe, to me you're a perv and need to be kept away from all elementary schools. But she is like 20.

smh.gif
@me knowing who that is

she looks 11
laugh.gif

really depends on what's legal in your state
laugh.gif

and how mature the girl is...

i'm 21...i'd bang a girl that i wouldn't even think about having a relationship with...gf would have to be at least 18+, but to smash,
laugh.gif
iuno.

Originally Posted by allalon1

the law says 18 is legal, I say 18 is legal. anything below that is just immoral(for me) I'm 22 btw, no jail bait FTW
Word except I'm 23

2 years ago i was 24 messing with this 18yo filipino girl with a NICE body. she was right out of highschool.
embarassed.gif
friends with benefits and it went on for like a year. she got a bf and westopped. but like 2 months after i heard she got pregnant and damn was i sweating bullets.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

smh.gif
@me knowing who that is

she looks 11
laugh.gif
i'm with you there too.
but i'm into her as well, sooooo guess i'm a perv

both are idiotic logics. thinking someone is a perv because they like petite women and thinking your not a perv because she looks older than she is.

17 and older let another brother mold her.

17 years

11 months

30 days

23.5 hours

j/k i'm 25 and the youngest chich I would smash is 21 maybe even 20 (depends on her curfew)
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom