What is too young?? Vol. Chris Hanson is watching

Originally Posted by ninjahood

oh dont worry....once da fun bags and bunz start to deflate when you're older..you wanna be BEGGIN for that young stallion to come wreck shop in your house.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and Basically... everyone is different and has different prospectives. And like basically ur tellin me if im in HS or another 18yr old is in HS. With 700+Girls around (and some be dressin with skimpy cloths and stuff) u and only 1/4 are ur age that u cannot even think about smashing.. that sounds ridiculous..
tired.gif
.. Good luck tellin that to millions of HS seniors around the world.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

oh dont worry....once da fun bags and bunz start to deflate when you're older..you wanna be BEGGIN for that young stallion to come wreck shop in your house.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and Basically... everyone is different and has different prospectives. And like basically ur tellin me if im in HS or another 18yr old is in HS. With 700+ Girls around (and some be dressin with skimpy cloths and stuff) u and only 1/4 are ur age that u cannot even think about smashing.. that sounds ridiculous..
tired.gif
There's always gonna be girls 1/4 your age in skimpy clothes.
laugh.gif
You might as well gone down to the police station and register now ifthat's your reasoning.
laugh.gif
Witcha grown +@!.

Nah...I'm just saying. I wasn't 18 in HS and I never liked younger boys then so, I don't know. Just knowing that you're grown at 18 just seemslike you'd be aware of that at least when dealing w/ girls. But whatever. That's clearly a guy thing because no girl I knew went prowling after youngerboys.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and Basically... everyone is different and has different prospectives. And like basically ur tellin me if im in HS or another 18yr old is in HS. With 700+ Girls around (and some be dressin with skimpy cloths and stuff) u and only 1/4 are ur age that u cannot even think about smashing.. that sounds ridiculous..
tired.gif
There's always gonna be girls 1/4 your age in skimpy clothes.
laugh.gif
You might as well gone down to the police station and register now if that's your reasoning.
laugh.gif
Witcha grown +@!

Nah...I'm just saying. I wasn't 18 in HS and I never liked younger boys then so, I don't know. Just knowing that you're grown at 18 just seems like you'd be aware of that at least when dealing w/ girls. But whatever. That's clearly a guy thing because no girl I knew went prowling after younger boys.
laugh.gif

Yeah i guess i will with the Other Millions of HS Seniors who probabky thik the same way i do....

EXACTLY!!!

Everyone has different perspectives... Especially Wen its "a Guy vs. Girl train of thought"

and u might one day meet someone.. Theyre called cougars
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom