What is your favorite sandwhich from Subway?

Every single time I go to Subway it is always a toss up between Buffalo Chicken, Steak and Cheese, and the Chicken breast with the Marinara sauce w/extra extra cheese.

What do you guys rock with? Since there is one down the street from my school I go there ALL the time, especially for homework help. Trying to spice it up a bit for next time.

Spoiler [+]
What the hell is the difference between the Steak and Cheese and the Phili Cheese steak?

Spoiler [+]
Budweiser wrote:
Originally Posted by swishasweets

You must not come from a Mexican home.

That food is garbage.

Sauce is good though but other than that it is garbage.
roll.gif

This might actually be my least favorite thing about NT. Nobody gives a $+** about your Mexican grandmother handrolling tortillas in her adobe. It's a chain restaurant. Of course real food is better.

Be sure to PM next time you talk about Subway so I can say "NO!! HEROES FROM ARTHUR AVE ARE BETTER THAN THAT GARBGE!!!"

Yes, I'm mad. --->
mad.gif

Every single time I go to Subway it is always a toss up between Buffalo Chicken, Steak and Cheese, and the Chicken breast with the Marinara sauce w/extra extra cheese.

What do you guys rock with? Since there is one down the street from my school I go there ALL the time, especially for homework help. Trying to spice it up a bit for next time.

Spoiler [+]
What the hell is the difference between the Steak and Cheese and the Phili Cheese steak?

Spoiler [+]
Budweiser wrote:

That food is garbage.

roll.gif

This might actually be my least favorite thing about NT. Nobody gives a $+** about your Mexican grandmother handrolling tortillas in her adobe. It's a chain restaurant. Of course real food is better.

Be sure to PM next time you talk about Subway so I can say "NO!! HEROES FROM ARTHUR AVE ARE BETTER THAN THAT GARBGE!!!"

Yes, I'm mad. --->
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Budweiser wrote:

That food is garbage.

roll.gif

Yes, I'm mad. --->
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Budweiser wrote:

That food is garbage.

roll.gif

Yes, I'm mad. --->
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 365k

Buffalo Chicken

I would say the same thing whenever this topic came up but recently i get pieces of fat in the chicken, and with the mayo and chipotle sauce WHILE it was cold disgusted me.

Originally Posted by 365k

Buffalo Chicken

I would say the same thing whenever this topic came up but recently i get pieces of fat in the chicken, and with the mayo and chipotle sauce WHILE it was cold disgusted me.

i prefer the steak and cheese but that $*** is expensive!!
what do yall get on the spicy italian cause last time i got it that $*** was plain as hell.

Back
Top Bottom