What is your favorite sandwhich from Subway?

Usually I just role with a Meatball, but lately the chicken marinara with pepperoni  on it.
pimp.gif

How people can even like subway is mind boggling. That food is terrible.

Steak and cheese from subway? that is the worst steak and cheese in existence. you cant be a good sandwich shop if you cant even make a steak and cheese.

quiznos, wawa, sheetz, your 3 local delis all >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>subway filth

Steak and cheese from subway? that is the worst steak and cheese in existence. you cant be a good sandwich shop if you cant even make a steak and cheese.

quiznos, wawa, sheetz, your 3 local delis all >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>subway filth

Lately I've been ADDICTED to the seafood sensation, can't stop eating it & I don't even enjoy it half the time. Can't explain it to save my life....
ohwell.gif

Lately I've been ADDICTED to the seafood sensation, can't stop eating it & I don't even enjoy it half the time. Can't explain it to save my life....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

You got a point. You're better off cooking Steakums.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

You got a point. You're better off cooking Steakums.

Back
Top Bottom