What is your TOP 10 Hip Hop artists of all time?!

subject to change, but as of right now

1. Jay
2. Nas
3. Pac
4. B.I.G.
5. Em
6. Pun
7.J. Cole
8. Cube
9. Drake
10. Schoolboy Q

No Order

ATCQ (phife dawg is so underrated)
Wu Tang (mainly rae, id, and ghost) Cuban linx favorite album of all time
Jay Z (GOAT)
Kanye (ye and cube arguably my favorite ever)
Ice Cube
Nas (most talented)
Curren$y (favorite for current artist)
Wayne (might be trash now but sqad series 1-7, C1-C3, Drought 3, and D2 all are classics (or really good) to me I can throw on whenever)
Outkast (if your from the south you have to have kast in your top 10)
Nesby Phips (go check him out)

Feel as though I may have forgot a few but I'll rock with these

"KIND OF" which means they arent... pharrell is a solo artist, by himself and n.e.r.d is a band with pharrell as the leader 

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenTrill  

also from my beleives your opinion's are irrelevent.
*beliefs, *opinions, *irrelevant. Please learn proper grammar before returning to this forum. Thanks. 

Quote:

you didnt witness first hand of living in da era of what many artist people are posting.

Jesus Christ, you type like a ******g two-year-old... A vast majority of the artists I listen to were prominent in the 90's or earlier. I can still listen to 'em without having grown up in that era, can I not?

Quote:

so i know why you are trying to put down some older artist by comparing dem to da ones now.

You might even be less intelligent than Grenadez, which too me is shocking... I never ONCE put down any artist in this entire thread. I stated this twice already. At this point I think you're trolling 'cause there's no possible way in hell anyone can be this ******g stupid. You're on the verge of a single-digit IQ my dude.

Quote:

my 2 cent

Unless that avi's a joke, your "2 cent" is completely irrelevant.

after all THE grading my profesor did on me back my freshman year i thought THAT would be the last time someone would get at me for da way i spell. Guess i was wrong out of all da places a fourm would be my last guess in to where someone would correct me. i guess we got an english major. 

enuff with dat. after your comment bout my avy you clearly dont know hip hop or eem listen truly to a music meaning. all im going to waste my time on dis cat. go back an listen to your 1000 albums. 

*downloads a couple Shadez of Brooklyn songs

two weeks later

I'm only nineteen sixteen but my mind is older. On the real though, my knowledge of hip-hop's comparable to a mathematician's knowledge regarding numbers dammit. Trust me, I know WAAAAAAAY more about hip-hop than you'll ever know. Not tryna bring you down in any way. That's just a fact. And Kendrick's actually got a bigger discography than you seem to think. Dude's got two albums counting Section.80, which was technically a digital album, 6 mixtapes (counting the Kendrick Lamar EP), well over 100 unreleased tracks, and has made close to 100 guest appearances. Biggie had TWO studio albums mind you. Ever heard of him? Dude's widely considered the GOAT. I also noticed you had Big Pun in your top 10. He had ONE studio album. Black Thought made a number of classics with The Roots but how many solo albums has he dropped? ZERO. Way to contradict yourself genius. And if you still think that I need to "expand [my] library" for liking K. Dot, you may need to check yo self 'cause I got damn near 1,000 hip-hop albums in my iTunes library alone. On the other hand, I can easily name close to a hundred artists off the dome that you prolly ain't ever heard of. I know that type of **** sounds mad braggy but don't go judgin' dudes' knowledge of hip-hop when you clearly don't know what the **** you're talkin' about.

after all THE grading my profesor did on me back my freshman year i thought THAT would be the last time someone would get at me for da way i spell. Guess i was wrong out of all da places a fourm would be my last guess in to where someone would correct me. i guess we got an english major. 

enuff with dat. after your comment bout my avy you clearly dont know hip hop or eem listen truly to a music meaning. all im going to waste my time on dis cat. go back an listen to your 1000 albums. 

On the real though, if you're seriously a fan of Lil B your opinion on anything regarding hip-hop is completely void. And there's a vast difference between intentionally misspelling words to type faster and straight up not knowing how to spell. Maybe you should've listened to your professor? 
embarassed.gif

In no order:

1. Biggie
2. Pac
3. Hov
4. Nas
5. Eminem
6. Wu Tang
7. Outkast
8. Scarface
9. Tribe Called Quest
10. The Fugees

i guess you really dont know bout hip hop den. if you should know lil b changed underground hip hop and most of da rappers today (probably your favorite artist right now) basically stole his style. your attempt at trying is straight hilarious. buffoons wil be buffoons. 

i guess you really dont know bout hip hop den. if you should know lil b changed underground hip hop and most of da rappers today (probably your favorite artist right now) basically stole his style. your attempt at trying is straight hilarious. buffoons wil be buffoons. 
Aight, show me ONE artist not named Krispy Kreme who's adopted Lil B's style. I'm 100% sure you're trollin' at this point 'cause I refuse to believe the world's dumbest human uses the same website as me. Not to mention that dip****'s entire fanbase is straight trollin'. Pretty sure dude's trolling music in general 'cause it'd be hard to get that wack unintentionally.
Might want to edit that before you get banned for personal attacks, just a heads up. But while we are on this subject, I always thought people "supported" lil b and went around yelling basedgod as a joke, I still dont quite believe that he has real fans that actually like his music noise. Do people actually like the dude or am i missing out on the biggest internet joke ever? 

Might want to edit that before you get banned for personal attacks, just a heads up. But while we are on this subject, I always thought people "supported" lil b and went around yelling basedgod as a joke, I still dont quite believe that he has real fans that actually like his music noise. Do people actually like the dude or am i missing out on the biggest internet joke ever? 
Cosigned.

DOOM is an acquired task and, in my opinion, doesn't deserve to mentioned among the all time greats.

Random enumeration

Del
Nas
Planet Asia
Kool G Rap
Redman
O.C.
Big L
(know I'll think of more later...)
so I guess I'll fill in the blanks with a few newbies-Co$$ and the Epidemic duo.

DOOM is an acquired task and, in my opinion, doesn't deserve to mentioned among the all time greats.
Dude's up there in terms of lyricism though. His flow's pretty basic but his lyricism more than makes up for it. Plus he gets mad originality points.

Back
Top Bottom